Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ah it'll probably be days before I play any actual cricket on it mind. No one has time for playing with modern teams and I've got my eye thing tomorrow. So yeah. Don't expect any opinions from me for a bit :D
Good luck with it tomorrow :cheers Hopefully next week's patch doesn't bork everything up.

Akshyansh

Akshyansh
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
In this specific update, or have you not played on the last few updates? We've been investigating a number of reports of this and this patch should have made some slight improvements, not further reductions - so want to verify for sure where the comparison point is.
On this update and the previous one too. I'll try 'verify the integrity....' option and update on the same.

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
I hope this patch lives up to what’s been said. I was about to just put it down after another AI batting masterclass.

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
What happened to Shaheen Afridi's bowling action? Is it in the game yet ?
Was that even planned?
Post automatically merged:

Off topic.
There is one creator nobody talks about much here. "Anmoljoshi". The guy makes cracking players for Indian and Asian teams. He has also made the 2003 wc final teams for India and Aus. I don't know why he doesn't get much love.
Should we kiss him on the forehead for that?

Rahul Rants

School Cricketer
Was that even planned?
I dnt know. I'm new here. The other thread by wasteyouryouth where he asks for votes to get the bowling actions in the game! is that a joke or is it a real thread? apologies .oops are you the anmol joshi I was just talking about? lmao

edit : just realised it was a wishlist.. lol I look so dumb now.. any way...

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I dnt know. I'm new here. The other thread by wasteyouryouth where he asks for votes to get the bowling actions in the game! is that a joke or is it a real thread? apologies .oops are you the anmol joshi I was just talking about? lmao
That’s a thread just for discussion.
And I’m not Anmol Joshi. His name here is @AJ MODS

Users who are viewing this thread