2022 ICC Men's T20 World Cup - Australia

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This is the problem with you.. You do this.. By luck you propel and then by umpiring errors, you get butt kicked and begin to rant BCCI is ICC... How in the holy hell.. ICC will give up on their marketing bonanza of decade?

So slow down and give them hell "beta" :lol

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
This was way worse

We were hammered like an associate nation today

I don't agree on this being worse. Time has just diluted the memory of that semi-final and emotions running high now doesn't help.

England back then chased 223 in just 30 overs or something with just their openers being dismissed. They could have got to 400 plus easily if needed in that game and were dealing with a far better bowling attack.

SkyBlue

School Cricketer
One could argue that England are missing Bairstow, Archer, Wood, Topley, Root/Malan here. This isn't even their peak XI!
I say the big difference between England and teams like India is they have multi-dimensional players who are good in all facets of the game.

To be a good T20 team, you need atleast 3-4 players of that ilk in your side.

You can't be good just in one facet of the game and expect to win world cups.

Bevab

Staff Member
Rohit thinks IPL knockouts are high pressure games! :lol

Mate no one even cares about them after a day or even on the day often, stop deluding yourself.
Post automatically merged:

I say the big difference between England and teams like India is they have multi-dimensional players who are good in all facets of the game.

To be a good T20 team, you need atleast 3-4 players of that ilk in your side.

You can't be good just in one facet of the game and expect to win world cups.

There are players like that in the domestic setup. As always, they're not backed and are given a couple of chances to play and then dropped for the core under the guise of rotation.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
The key was India couldn't get the danger man out.
Rohit thinks IPL knockouts are high pressure games! :lol

Mate no one even cares about them after a day or even on the day often, stop deluding yourself.
Post automatically merged:

There are players like that in the domestic setup. As always, they're not backed and are given a couple of chances to play and then dropped for the core under the guise of rotation.
There's no second chance either

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
God save our gracious Sam Curran!
Send him victorious, Happy and glorious,
God save Sam Curran!

@wasteyouryouth you lot better win on Sunday!

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Overtime, Its England who has transformed the map of how T20 Cricket is being played. What a powerhouse show by England and that too consistently. They are innovators of modern day white ball Cricket

Bevab

Staff Member
Overtime, Its England who has transformed the map of how T20 Cricket is being played. What a powerhouse show by England and that too consistently. They are innovators of modern day white ball Cricket

West Indies Cricket does not like this post.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
God save our gracious Sam Curran!
Send him victorious, Happy and glorious,
God save Sam Curran!

@wasteyouryouth you lot better win on Sunday!
I think a shared trophy might be the funniest result to make the most amount of people unhappy that both Pakistan and England are world champions.

West Indies Cricket does not like this post.
England took their model and introduced running 1s and 2s.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Dravid is one of the greatest Cricketer... But he never truly understand the T20 game as a player nor as a captain nor as a coach...

SkyBlue

School Cricketer
Tbf they hired coaches from Australia to make that happen

And now they are doing it in test cricket too with a NZ coach

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Coming to India, I do have my reservations how South Africa defeated them. That didn't look India at all that day. India should have won that game.

Regardless, Its true that Virat Kohli is back to his form but this is not the old VK. I feel like that he has seen his prime and now he still can Win you matches but that through his experience much like What Inzamam used to do in his last portion of the career. Maybe I am wrong in here but thats what my opinion is.

India missed Bumrah here big time. Their batting has been good overall. Sky is a great find, I do feel that KL Rahul is not a big pressure match player as far as my observation goes. Shekar was a far better batsman. Get him back if he still has Cricket left in him. Rohit Sharma is also not on his absolute best which he used to be. India does have issues with their lower middle order as well. They do need fresh players in bowling department as well. Find a replacement of Bhuvneshwar and Shami as well as Ashwin. They do need to sit down and analyze.

Users who are viewing this thread