A Handful of Suggestions.

I don't agree with you there Animator!. I think the forum looks great how it is right now and it is very easy to surf through it believe me. This forum is very friendly and polite. There are some forums if you are new and you ask a question instead of the answer everyone starts shouting at you that you should have done that and not this which certainly does not happen here!

I don't think the Games forums is rubbish at all, its there for fun. If you find some threads stupid in there ignore them :).

NETG forum was good for one thing, the Superthread. Now that it's gone there is no real purpose for it all. It's just mostly full of spamwhores who have no real purpose to the site and rarely visit the actual cricket forums.

NETG forum was good for one thing, the Superthread. Now that it's gone there is no real purpose for it all. It's just mostly full of spamwhores who have no real purpose to the site and rarely visit the actual cricket forums.

Did someone call? :p

The superthread pwned. I've eventually lost interest in the NET&G forums.

Ive lost interest in it as well but its a good way to socialize with other new members and start creating relationships

will_na and i first met in there as well as feelin_blue?

Did someone call? :p

The superthread pwned. I've eventually lost interest in the NET&G forums.

Yeah you do post a lot in NETG but you balance it out by posting in the cricket sections regularly too. You actually serve a purpose to the site rather than coming here to rate people's avatars.

Yeah you do post a lot in NETG but you balance it out by posting in the cricket sections regularly too. You actually serve a purpose to the site rather than coming here to rate people's avatars.

So you mean that the people who do not post in the Cricket Sections should leave this site?

NO he's saying that Becuase he posts in the Stories section, doing someone useful, rather than taking part in just the NTEG forums he holds a place and redems himself.

NO he's saying that Becuase he posts in the Stories section, doing someone useful, rather than taking part in just the NTEG forums he holds a place and redems himself.

lol. I don't usually post in the stories section :p

But yeh, I do post in other places

So you mean that the people who do not post in the Cricket Sections should leave this site?

Stop trying to twist my words. I'm saying no such thing. What I am saying however is what is the point in coming to a cricket forum just to post in NETG and avoiding all talk of cricket? Just pointless.

Well obviously there is not much point of being on a cricket site if you don't visit it to talk about cricket (whether it be in cricket chat, or in the downloads or stories sections) is there?

EDIT: Got beaten too it. I'm just too dam slow.

cbdn_novice used to be like this but he has since moved into the forum on other subjects

if we are providing a section which people are enjoying why get rid of it

I agree we need to get rid of the never ending games forum its utter crap. I think you've raised some good points :).

Users who are viewing this thread