India vs Pakistan 2007 ODI Series - Chance to win a PSP

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
Although I am in top 10, I would have been higher if it wasnt for Shoaib Malik!
Salman Butt would have been way better!
I have one question. People who have put Afridi as a bonus player also have him on 122 points and those who havent put him as a bonus player are also on 122 points. Is that a mistake or is it correct?

Last edited:

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
He would ! :p
Subcontinental players have a habit of scoring in one match and then failing in the next one.
I would'nt be surprised if Salman gets out cheaply tomorrow and Yousuf scores a ton !

Not really. They do well in a series, but don't perform the next series.

Although I am in top 10, I would have been higher if it wasnt for Shoaib Malik!
Salman Butt would have been way better!
I have one question. People who have put Afridi as a bonus player also have him on 122 points and those who havent put him as a bonus player are also on 122 points. Is that a mistake or is it correct?

It's correct, because Afridi didn't do anything that would have given him a bonus.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
He would ! :p
Subcontinental players have a habit of scoring in one match and then failing in the next one.
I would'nt be surprised if Salman gets out cheaply tomorrow and Yousuf scores a ton !

When Butt scored a duck I was thinking about this statement and later on, at the end of the innings, Yousuf almost scored a century!

Hopefully the match fixing cops won't read this. ;)

ivanvdm15

International Cricketer
When Butt scored a duck I was thinking about this statement and later on, at the end of the innings, Yousuf almost scored a century!

Hopefully the match fixing cops won't read this. ;)

LOL no wonder you guys are so good at fantasy cricket :eek:

srk121

International Coach
I am getting badly hurt because i picked mohd asif in my team. utthapa has'nt shown any thing. :( 23rd for last match not bad. lets hope i go up this time.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Man its good to see my wish come true but these dhoni and yuvraj don't allow Robin Utthapa to bat. In next match he will definately open.

3 cheers for Tendukar and keep getting these 90's in every match rather than 100 in 1 and 40 in other 15.

shan111

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Have'nt the score of the Gwalior ODI been posted yet?

Users who are viewing this thread