India vs Pakistan 2007 Second Test

Jit

International Cricketer
haha u guys i selceted dhoni and shoiab i will never pick karthik he is not in good form i hope i win this time i want psp cricket game

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've got Jaffer in my team. I went to choose between Misbah-ul-Haq and Dravid as the last batsman. Eventually I chose Misbah-ul-Haq and so far the last one seems to be the better option.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
But the problem will be that my captain is a bowler. I thought this would be a bowling pitch again, but since so many runs are being scored it would have been better to include a batting captain.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I have once again gone with Dravid as captain... But it seems,that umpire have played a spoilsport to my FC team. :mad: :D

And, no Jaffer too.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Ya, did not pick jaffer... he's too unpredictable...

went in with kumble as captain, maybe he can get some to rip from the eden garden pitch??

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Who has got Jaffer in their team? I checked randomly and I saw Aussie1st (as bonus player) and MS.Dhoni got him.

Highlander999

ICC President
I had jaffer in my team but replaced him at the last moment with Butt :brickwall

Butt better make at least a century now

Jit

International Cricketer
i have jaffer in my team sachin dravid and sourav they have batted well today and i have sahin and sourav and dravid as bonus i hope mohammed yousuf does well in batting since i selcected him

ivanvdm15

International Cricketer
damn i didn't add Dhoni and i didn't add Jaffer there's just no chance for me anymore for this game :(

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Ganguly is my captain so if he can get a 100 I'm in a good position. Got the right bowlers from Pakistan so far.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Well, he got the century, so you're in a good position. I am missing Dravid and Laxman in my team, unless my Pakistani batsmen score more then them.

Users who are viewing this thread