surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I don't have Yuvi. :( I didn't even expect him to play such a big role here. I am already out of this contest. Now aiming for first place from bottom. :D

Viral have a good team but interestingly, he has gone with Pathan as the captain. ;) Lets see.. I didn't pick Pathan as well.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Batsman 1 VVS Laxman
Batsman 2 Younis Khan
Batsman 3 Sourav Ganguly
Batsman 4 Misbah-ul-Haq +
Batsman 5 Wasim Jaffer
Wicket Keeper Kamran Akmal
All-Rounder 1 Yuvraj Singh +
Bowler 1 Anil Kumble
Bowler 2 Harbhajan Singh +
Bowler 3 Irfan Pathan +
Bowler 4 Shoaib Akhtar

i have a pretty decent team this time.. hopefully the loss of shoaib wont hurt me too much :)

MS.Dhoni

Club Cricketer
I don't have Yuvi. :( I didn't even expect him to play such a big role here. I am already out of this contest. Now aiming for first place from bottom. :D

Viral have a good team but interestingly, he has gone with Pathan as the captain. ;) Lets see.. I didn't pick Pathan as well.

well viral is some player...always in the top 3:hpraise

viral1991

International Cricketer

I think that he will shine on his return to Test Cricket. And as this game has a prize, its better to go with a different captain. So, its either the top 5 or the bottom 5! ;)

lol... or the bottom 3 :p

:rtfl :laugh That's true! :D;):cool:

well viral is some player...always in the top 3:hpraise

Not really! My last top 3 position came after a long time. :)

Last edited:

Abhas

Retired Administrator
I think that he will shine on his return to Test Cricket. And as this game has a prize, its better to go with a different captain. So, its either the top 5 or the bottom 5! ;)

:rtfl :laugh That's true! :D;):cool:

Ya, even i like to go by that theory, but unfortunately, its generally the bottom 5 for me most of the time :p

I think i am the only competition you have... even i've finished in the bottom 3 loads of time ;)

viral1991

International Cricketer
Ya, even i like to go by that theory, but unfortunately, its generally the bottom 5 for me most of the time :p

I think i am the only competition you have... even i've finished in the bottom 3 loads of time ;)

It depends on luck. So, better luck next time. :)

And you are not the only competition, Surendar is there too. ;)

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Good to see Dada and Pathan getting runs. All other batsmen or bowlers have failed me.

How abt india score 600 and quick hattrick for Danish :)

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Well, you've got your wish. Ganguly scored a double century and Pathan scored his first century and after the 600 mark Kaneria got three wickets.

MS.Dhoni

Club Cricketer
i am gonna end up in the bottom 3 :( no ganguly..no pathan

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Well, you've got your wish. Ganguly scored a double century and Pathan scored his first century and after the 600 mark Kaneria got three wickets.

Perfect for me. :p:D:happy

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
So, match and series over. Any knews on who won and when the winners will be getting their prizes?

Users who are viewing this thread