The CCPC Tours (This is going to happen now!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlander999

ICC President
Well considering Amodh has recently left PC and has made it clear in his thread title he wants CCPC closed, I was thinking I could start another one if there was enough support. Obviously it would require a bit of help, but if people are willing, I'll create the squads again, or we could have a new sign-up thread. What do you think?

Please give feedback

Last edited:

Nailclaw

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
You have my support. BB was just about to destroy GG too!

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Man Brigaders were planning a dance party after match.

Im supporting you.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Man Brigaders were planning a dance party after match.

Im supporting you.

Yes, the entire Brigades team are in favour of continuing/supporting the CCPC season. I was shocked at Amodh's decision too.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
He is just having a cry like most of the Indians on this board and in the world. I reckon he might be over it soon.

ashwiin

Club Cricketer
well iam always ready for it..................

and we can ask amodh for the rosters...

Well as Suren said he will reopen the orignal thread and then we can continue in that thread only.....

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Hooper, I see why Voldemort blocked you on MSN. You could learn to be a bit more tasteful when talking about others.

Amodh took this too personally. Had no real reason to leave, guess he gets easily offended.

Anyways, I'm game.

gamerkid22

National Board President
Amodh took this too personally. Had no real reason to leave, guess he gets easily offended.

Anyways, I'm game.

Yup i feel the same but i hope that Amodh comes back in PC. Talking about continuing the CCPC season surely i am supporting this decision and i am sure that the whole GG team is there to support as well.

Highlander999

ICC President
Ok as there is enough support, I'll get some rosters on the move. Might take a week or so as I have exams starting on Friday and ending on Wed. so I'm a bit tied up.

viral1991

International Cricketer
We should definitely continue CCPC again, though I think that Amodh will be back soon. :)

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Best of luck Guys for this new CCPC :thumbs but i am sorry i will not be a part of it . Without Amul no CCPC .

Highlander999

ICC President
Fair enough, that is your decision

Well, myself and ashwinsancheti are going to be starting this again. He'll be playing the matches and I'll be writing the reports. If you give us a week or so to get everything going, that would be great. Thank you for your support :)

Last edited:

ashwiin

Club Cricketer
Fair enough, that is your decision

Well, myself and ashwinsancheti are going to be starting this again. He'll be playing the matches and I'll be writing the reports. If you give us a week or so to get everything going, that would be great. Thank you for your support :)
Highlander999 (TOM ) as we can see many people are interested we can finish the left of tournament and then decide the next tour of the teams.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread