Hayden's 'weed' comment adds fuel to fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I bet Stevo will give tickets for free to all his audience once India leaves Australia.

shan111

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I guess Haydi will have a good carrer of radio clown after he retires. Or even as a gardener who would do a show to make people learn about different weed and their controlling measures!

iloveireland

Panel of Selectors
They are pals.:p

Oh yeh besties. I saw him the other day at the MCG, he got drunk so I left him at the ICC HQ in Melbourne. Of course they treated him like a prince and sent him on his merry way.

So yeah I do know they sound simular. Plus I have heard interviews wid him.

volvonut

School Cricketer
1. Ishant bowled Symonds after scoring a super 50
2. Ishant started celebrating like a pork chop
3. Symonds said something to Ishant because he was acting like a tool
4. Ishant started uttering expletives and pointing to the pavilion

Yeah, thats how I saw it. Ahh well, your Indian, Im Australian. We will see it differently no matter what. I don\'t think this type of thing should tarnish Symond\'s image.

Im an unbiased australian

Ishant had every right to celebrate after taking a wicket and he did it
and then comes the racial verbal attack from symonds
and then ishant had to go over the top and had to point to the pavilion

This was clearly provoked by symonds . well i still love him for such acts

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Your post is telling from what biased ****** you are :rolleyes:

iloveireland

Panel of Selectors

Can I admin track his IP. It probably traces to a place in Indian called 'Bullcrapville'

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
But of course your not biased. Condsidering you havn't even admitted the Indians have done anything wrong all summer. No bias at all.............:rolleyes:
It seems like a regular tactic to allude to previous discussions when you have nothing to support your current argument. My version was not biased. For example, I did not use words such as "super" to describe Ishant Sharma, or "pork chop" and "tool" to describe Symonds, all three of which would have been relatively accurate usages of English.

No, you've just purposely ignored the fact that Sharma told Symonds to **** off as soon as he got him out when triggered Symonds to say something back. :rolleyes:
Please show me proof! I'm going by the split-screen that was shown on TV but 2 minutes after the incident with showed a second-by-second take on the whole incident! While you are just operating on bias.

It amuses me that the facts have already been stated by several Australians in this thread and on this forum in the last few months but Indian supports like yourself just take shreads of what they say and turn it the wrong so it suits your arguement.
Opinions are not facts. About the only Australian member who has talked any sense all summer is aus5892 and at some points Hooper. And of course angryangry. Apart from this trio, every Australian supporter has been about as pathetic as the average biased Indian supporter, though perhaps slightly more eloquent.

Any harm that's gone against the Indian team in this series has been well deserved for the way they've carried on and passionate Indian supporters like yourself just can't hack it. End of story.
Do you need electricity in your cave?

Last edited:

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Which part? The part where he was carrying on like a tool? Everyone around the world can admit he's a tool. Symonds probably should not have opened his mouth but Sharma went over the top, and to be honest I don't give a crap who he plays for he acts like a tool...and bias or not you have to admit he acts like a tool.
One incident makes him a tool now? Is Shane Warne then a drugee and Mark Waugh a cheat? Everyone makes mistakes. Ishant Sharma is probably younger than about 50% of the members here. He WAS punished for his crime. What do you want? First you complain that Indians get away scot free and then you complain even when they are punished.

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
One incident makes him a tool now? Is Shane Warne then a drugee and Mark Waugh a cheat? Everyone makes mistakes. Ishant Sharma is probably younger than about 50% of the members here. He WAS punished for his crime. What do you want? First you complain that Indians get away scot free and then you complain even when they are punished.

What do you mean one incident? The first game of the One Day Series he was being a tool as well. We've all agreed Warne is a druggy cause he got banned for it.;)

Also you can riddicule our players all you like, we all know some are arrogant, and we know that Ponting can be a tosser, see his night club experiences in Tassie...:eek:

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread