Hayden's 'weed' comment adds fuel to fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
What do you mean one incident? The first game of the One Day Series he was being a tool as well. We've all agreed Warne is a druggy cause he got banned for it.;)
Please refresh my memory. I obviously haven't been following Ishant's antics as closely as the cricket. And I don't agree that Warne is a druggie just because of one isolated incident. Labeling him a druggie suggests that he does it all the time.

Also you can riddicule our players all you like, we all know some are arrogant, and we know that Ponting can be a tosser, see his night club experiences in Tassie...:eek:
I'm not ridiculing your players, I'm just demonstrating how short-sighted it is for you to call Ishant Sharma a tool just based on one or two isolated incidents. Unlike you and others, I don't just like to spout of my arguments without providing some sort of basis for them.

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Mate I didn't say you were I was referring to scion_sid's post which if I wasn't lazy I would have quoted him ;)

Sharma was taunting the crowd after taking a wicket in the first game, pointing to his ears making out that he could no longer hear them after taking a wicket. He looked like a tool when he celebrated like Harbi did when he did that roll, it was funny though. :p

iloveireland

Panel of Selectors
Mate I didn't say you were I was referring to scion_sid's post which if I wasn't lazy I would have quoted him ;)

Sharma was taunting the crowd after taking a wicket in the first game, pointing to his ears making out that he could no longer hear them after taking a wicket. He looked like a tool when he celebrated like Harbi did when he did that roll, it was funny though. :p

His roll was terrible, he should take up some pilaties

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
At least they have a talent. What talents do you have other than to critisise topics you appear to have little knowledge about and people you have heard a 30 second clip from??
Gee, I don't know, I'm pretty good at math and programming. A decent writer by most people's opinions, as well. I also do a bit of web-design here and there. And you?

By that token Langer is a tool. During that infamous low-scoring Mumbai test match Langer was right in front of my section of the crowd taunting us by showing off some air-batting while India still had 2-3 wickets left. The best part about it was probably that he got out playing the very shot that he had been air-hitting. :D

Last edited:

SciD

Chairman of Selectors

I dont remeber any sexual mention in my post :eek:

Where u getting dude. Im last person in this forum to be offended by any member.

Last edited:

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I dont remember any sexual mention in my post.:eek:
That was me. I called the radio personalities "cocksuckers" because they were really slobbering all over Hayden. I guess all radio personalities kinda have to do that so that they get noticed by celebrities.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
That was me. I called the radio personalities "cocksuckers" because they were really slobbering all over Hayden. I guess all radio personalities kinda have to do that so that they get noticed by celebrities.

Whys he hiding behind my name then?

aussie_ben91

School Cricketer
Please show me proof! I'm going by the split-screen that was shown on TV but 2 minutes after the incident with showed a second-by-second take on the whole incident! While you are just operating on bias.
I watched the replay and he started running his mouth as soon as he got Symonds out and was arrogantly celebrating in Symond's direction.

Opinions are not facts. About the only Australian member who has talked any sense all summer is aus5892 and at some points Hooper. And of course angryangry. Apart from this trio, every Australian supporter has been about as pathetic as the average biased Indian supporter, though perhaps slightly more eloquent.
Can't say that you've said or done anything to prove that you've been talking any sense. More things you've said or commented on since I can remember have been a load of garbage and you seem stir the Australians up just as much as I do, perhaps even more.

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
I hope you guys keep same sense of humour when we ridicule your players. Then you'll post something like this
If you actually read over your posts you'd realize that your attacking other members as well. What Hayden did (although the truth) is just light hearted banter on a comedy radio station towards the 'cocksucker' Harbijhan(as sohum puts it)

Wow, I didn't realize that radio personalities in Australia were such cocksuckers.
Didn't realize you were one either. But you just keep prooving you are with your 'un-biased' views that you claim you have.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
If you actually read over your posts you'd realize that your attacking other members as well. What Hayden did (although the truth) is just light hearted banter on a comedy radio station towards the 'cocksucker' Harbijhan(as sohum puts it)

Go check who attacked whom. If anyone gonna push me over will hear from me. Im not here to get pushed up.

shan111

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Queer thing it is, but it is clear now that everybody who performs or troubles the *great* aussie batsmans and celebrates after their dismissal
will be hauled up by some patriotic aussie fans. Cases in point- Murali, Bhajji, Ishant.

*Way to escape their wraith- Bow their heads when they get those batsmen out.

prarara

International Cricketer
I watched the replay and he started running his mouth as soon as he got Symonds out and was arrogantly celebrating in Symond's direction.

Can't say that you've said or done anything to prove that you've been talking any sense. More things you've said or commented on since I can remember have been a load of garbage and you seem stir the Australians up just as much as I do, perhaps even more.

The difference is that you can cut your bias with a knife, it's so thick. Not only that, but your posts really are incoherent garbage most of the time. No one takes the neanderthalic idiocy in them seriously.

http://media.theage.com.au/?rid=35838

Doesnt sound that bad to me. It sounds like a light hearted joke.

PEAS and friggin RICE I haven't heard dick riding of this quality in a long time. In fact, I haven't heard dick riding like this ever. Hayden is such a friggin' tool, I have lost all respect from him. He's gone over the top really, making fun of Sharma's accent.

And that chick, 'Why don't they just shut up and play cricket?' Seriously, what one-sidedness. What is Hayden doing? Playing cricket by taking a dig at his opponents in extremely poor taste. ****ing attention whore.

Last edited:

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah, Hayden has been acting like a tool of late, that latest sage is pretty stupid for a veteran like him. Pretty pisspoor effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread