DBC14 vs any other cricket game ever made.

Vans

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I've been reading most posts about this game....good & bad and was thinking.

Compare all other cricket games ever and ask yourself how lucky u are to be playing a game like this and this was Big Ants 1st attempt at cricket.

I mean YES Ea Sports 2007 was great but this game is in another level of awesomeness we were always praying for, for years.

I love the struggle of batting in the game on Pro! Who wants a easy game? I mean in Ashes Cricket 2009 on the most difficult setting I scored a 1000 runs with one player!!!!! How realistic is that?

So I think with the patches and niggles sorted there is no cricket game that can touch DBC14.

Your thoughts.............?

Blinder

Banned
I've been reading most posts about this game....good & bad and was thinking.

Compare all other cricket games ever and ask yourself how lucky u are to be playing a game like this and this was Big Ants 1st attempt at cricket.

I mean YES Ea Sports 2007 was great but this game is in another level of awesomeness we were always praying for, for years.

I love the struggle of batting in the game on Pro! Who wants a easy game? I mean in Ashes Cricket 2009 on the most difficult setting I scored a 1000 runs with one player!!!!! How realistic is that?

So I think with the patches and niggles sorted there is no cricket game that can touch DBC14.

Your thoughts.............?

Shane Warne Cricket is still the best game ever made.

Cricket 07 with mods second.

Paree

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
I think DBC will be a good game but it has some complications too.If the game is patchable then this game will be the best game ever and it also makes the game run for a long time.(just like C07 still people play it)

Earagav

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
I think DBC will be a good game but it has some complications too.If the game is patchable then this game will be the best game ever and it also makes the game run for a long time.(just like C07 still people play it)
C07 is the game which turned the cricket games into the world of mods.
Nowadays cricket games are mostly modable.

DCB would lack in compatibility with lower versions of windows.

If you compare c07 with ac09, theres no doubt ac07 wins, but c07 runs in almost all systems, so i has won the battle so far......

Hope DBC runs in my system.

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
C07 is the game which turned the cricket games into the world of mods.
Nowadays cricket games are mostly modable.

DCB would lack in compatibility with lower versions of windows.

If you compare c07 with ac09, theres no doubt ac07 wins, but c07 runs in almost all systems, so i has won the battle so far......

Hope DBC runs in my system.

Are you judging a cricket game by how low their system requirements are?

DBC14 hands down for me. I've previously mentioned my dislike of old cricket games, mainly because of their sameness and doughnuts. DBC is far better than all of them. It's not fifa, but it's great fun. My next favourites are IC10 and BL05/EA07. I didn't get the PC patches for those two, so won't have the same experience as others. However, I don't think a community's work should count for how good a game is.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread