Cricket Simulations

chrisjt

School Cricketer
Hi Christ, do you have the instructions for adding teams ? I could do with them lol
I presume that you managed to get hold of the game?

There should be 2 files - I think they’re called simula.exe and teamed.exe. Both files should be in the same directory, eg call the directory UCS. You can use the teamed.exe file to create new teams. Once you’ve created the team you can then save it to the UCS directory, giving the new team a file name.

When you run the simula program you can then use the teams you’ve created.

If you want to edit an existing team type teamed [file name of team].

Creating new teams is relatively simple and only takes a few minutes. There’s no instructions with the program (if I remember correctly these came on a separate sheet of paper!).

Batting average is self-explanatory. For batting speed - between 1 and 9 - 5 is a batsman with an average rate of scoring. Higher numbers are for quicker scorers.

Again bowling average is what you would expect. For bowling speed - 1 to 9 - 9 should be used for fast bowlers. Spin bowlers should typically have a speed of 2 or 3.

Fielding position - 1 should be the wicket-keeper. Then 2 to 11 should be in order of who is most likely to take a catch so 2 should normally be the first slip etc.

I hope this is helpful!

chrisjt

School Cricketer
Hi,
I was wondering if I can also get the sim. Thank you.
Yes no problem at all!

I’m not at my PC at the moment but I’ll send them later.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, it’s a really old program which was designed to work under dos so you’ll need Dosbox to run it properly.

gookh81488

School Cricketer
Yes no problem at all!

I’m not at my PC at the moment but I’ll send them later.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, it’s a really old program which was designed to work under dos so you’ll need Dosbox to run it properly.
Hi. Did you manage to find the game on your pc ? can you send it to me now. ?

Users who are viewing this thread