• Nope..But I'm From Kerala

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Watched a Malayam movie after a long time called Oru Vadakkan Selfie,fabulous movie which can be a sure hit,if it is remaked in any Indian language.4.5/5

greymatter776

Panel of Selectors
India
Mumbai Indians
Profile Flag
India
Watched a Malayam movie after a long time called Oru Vadakkan Selfie,fabulous movie which can be a sure hit,if it is remaked in any Indian language.4.5/5
If you liked it I would recommend you to watch other movies of Nivin like Premmam, Banglore Days, Ohm Shanthi Oshana etc

greymatter776

Panel of Selectors
India
Mumbai Indians
Profile Flag
India
Watched Kunjiramayanam last month.Good film I should say,the highlight being the different way of story telling and presentation.Story is simple,yet has lot of twist and turns making the movie a good entertainer.

SK-ZC

International Coach
I'm Nivin's big fan. Watched many of his movies Thattathin Marayathu,1983,Om Shanthi Oshaana,Premam,Bangalore Days,Oru Vadakan Selfie,Neram,Mili..etc. Not only Nivin's, watched many good malayalam movies. Recently Ennu Ninte Moideen. Now waiting for DQ's Charlie and Nivin's Action Hero Biju.

greymatter776

Panel of Selectors
India
Mumbai Indians
Profile Flag
India
Watched "Amar Akbar Anthoni" recently.A good entertainer and Prithvi steals the show with his self criticism and good presentation.The film is much more a one-time entertainer which has got a very small plot yet gives a very powerful message.

Users who are viewing this thread