Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Nope..But I'm From Kerala

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Jine

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Drishyam. Thats one of the best film which i ever seen in malayalam.

RPHKR

National Board President
Nazriya is beautiful. She's marrying in such a young age. What a pair :rolleyes

Nazriya-Nazim-Fahad-Fazil-Engagement-Stills-1.jpg

Praji

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned

I am from kerala and i like mallu music ....songs by K.J Yesudas :cheers

KrishnamurthiN

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Saw an awesome Malyalam movie "Drishyam- Visuals can be deceiving" starring Lalettan( The complete actor- Mohan lal) and "Azhagaina Penkutty " Meena( The Rajni starrer-"Muthu" 's heroine). The movie started of pretty light hearted at first and the director quickly shifts the gears flawlessly and gives a feast for your mind and eyes. This tells the story of GeorgeKutty a "4th std pass" straightforward Cable TV operator and what happens when he locks horns with the Police. The Movie runs for 2 hours and 44 minutes, worthy of watching every minute in the movie. I will definitely give it a 4.5 on 5.

greymatter776

Panel of Selectors
India
Mumbai Indians
Profile Flag
India
Saw an awesome Malyalam movie "Drishyam- Visuals can be deceiving" starring Lalettan( The complete actor- Mohan lal) and "Azhagaina Penkutty " Meena( The Rajni starrer-"Muthu" 's heroine). The movie started of pretty light hearted at first and the director quickly shifts the gears flawlessly and gives a feast for your mind and eyes. This tells the story of GeorgeKutty a "4th std pass" straightforward Cable TV operator and what happens when he locks horns with the Police. The Movie runs for 2 hours and 44 minutes, worthy of watching every minute in the movie. I will definitely give it a 4.5 on 5.
I saw the film during my summer vacations and should say,its a good film.The way the director maintains the flow of the story is amazing.Happy to see someone interested in Malayalam films.

KrishnamurthiN

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
^Trying to learn to speak the language too, so endeavouring to see many more Malyalam movies. As of now Devasuram on my list.If you could suggest me some good malyalam movies, it will be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread