Kolkata IPL (Eden Gardens)

Rising Pune Supergiants
Pune IPL (MCA Stadium)

Pending:

Kanpur (Gujarat Lions)
Rajkot (Gujarat Lions)
Indore (Kings XI Punjab)
Hyderabad (Sunrisers Hyderabad)
I also intend to work on stadiums for Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals.
@waraa your ipl stadiums did look superb in the game especially the KKR one it does feel like as if playing in the Eden Gardens.
Really like your concept of having those Ipl adboards for different Stadiums.

waraa

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
@waraa your ipl stadiums did look superb in the game especially the KKR one it does feel like as if playing in the Eden Gardens.
Really like your concept of having those Ipl adboards for different Stadiums.
Thanks man! I agree these adboards look better in-game than the India-specific ones I made earlier. Now I need to find time to close out the remaining stuff.

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
is there a limit on how many stadiums that can be downloaded?

mattyyy__g

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey guys. So I've made my first attempt at the stadium creater going with York Park (currently known as University of Tasmania Stadium or simply UTAS Stadium and previously known as Aurora Stadium) in Launceston, Tasmania.

Mainly used for Australian rules football matches, the ground does host some smaller cricket matches over the summer along with a few WBBL matches over the last couple of years. Providing negotiations don't fall through, the ground is also scheduled to host a BBL match next season with Cricket Australia's push to expand the BBL into more regional areas.

It is in the academy under it's traditional name "York Park" (I absolutely despise naming right sponsorship) under the username mattyyy__g 20170518_193529.jpg 20170518_193558.jpg

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Hey guys. So I've made my first attempt at the stadium creater going with York Park (currently known as University of Tasmania Stadium or simply UTAS Stadium and previously known as Aurora Stadium) in Launceston, Tasmania.

Mainly used for Australian rules football matches, the ground does host some smaller cricket matches over the summer along with a few WBBL matches over the last couple of years. Providing negotiations don't fall through, the ground is also scheduled to host a BBL match next season with Cricket Australia's push to expand the BBL into more regional areas.

It is in the academy under it's traditional name "York Park" (I absolutely despise naming right sponsorship) under the username mattyyy__gView attachment 188816 View attachment 188817

Looks lovely mate

jonah

International Coach
Guys, can anyone recommend the best Lords to download? I've this one by AliAnsar which looked good, but can't find it in the community...
This is my first Attempt at Lords, anyone who plays cricket dreams of playing at lords. its my favorite Cricket ground. This is the best version i could make, but im by no means a creative person. there is no substitute for the media center, its a very unique building.

View attachment 176824 View attachment 176826 View attachment 176821 View attachment 176822

Users who are viewing this thread