NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I disagree with the opening statement of your survey and the assumption made in the question that anyone is forced.

Look up priming ;)
What I meant was we see news about only things media print. We dont get news about everything.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
What I meant was we see news about only things media print. We dont get news about everything.

That is still in itself an assumption/opinion that if stated is going to potentially skew the results and undermine the validity of the research.

A comedic example is this clip from Yes Minister

Based on your questions I gather you want to gain opinions on the traditional media (to the exclusion of things like social media).

I think you would find a balanced statement up the top and a question along the lines of 'Do you feel the traditional media are comprehensive in the news that they publish?' might generate more accurate results (without knowing what the study is...)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
That is still in itself an assumption/opinion that if stated is going to potentially skew the results and undermine the validity of the research.

A comedic example is this clip from Yes Minister

Based on your questions I gather you want to gain opinions on the traditional media (to the exclusion of things like social media).

I think you would find a balanced statement up the top and a question along the lines of 'Do you feel the traditional media are comprehensive in the news that they publish?' might generate more accurate results (without knowing what the study is...)
Thank yo, that helps :)

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I really don't know how to go about answering the survey. I selected "No" for the first question so the next ones become irrelevant to me.

Users who are viewing this thread