Asking for users/testers for my website / app

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Hi there,

Fellow Planet Cricketers, want to help me out by signing up/testing my website?

It's designed to enhance Social News sharing by allowing you to link directly to quotes in web pages, and share directly them to your Social Media (currently limited to Facebook and Twitter, but I'm adding more).

So I'm looking for people who have an interest in news and who often/regularly share news articles (whether sport, politics, technology, entertainment etc. doesn't matter) and who have at least a facebook or twitter account that they use for sharing. I'm also at the moment asking specifically for people who share content in English, sorry.

The connected facebook app is currently in submission, so I would add you as a test user but it should be publicly available very shortly. Twitter doesn't have submission so it's already available.

I'm still working on the android/iOS apps, so it's currently web platform only. There's a Chrome extension, so Chrome probably gives the best experience at the moment (assuming you install the extension) as it takes some steps out of the UX.

There is a "free" and "premium" version - I'll upgrade some of the testers immediately as I want testing of both experiences, but I will upgrade everyone at the end of the test period - currently looking at about 3 or 4 weeks if all goes well.

If you'd like to help me out, let me know via here and I'll PM you the details.

Thanks

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Out of curiosity, (if you are fine with it) what platform has the application been built on?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Hi there,

It's designed to enhance Social News sharing by allowing you to link directly to quotes in web pages, and share directly them to your Social Media (currently limited to Facebook and Twitter, but I'm adding more).

So I'm looking for people who have an interest in news and who often/regularly share news articles (whether sport, politics, technology, entertainment etc. doesn't matter) and who have at least a facebook or twitter account that they use for sharing. I'm also at the moment asking specifically for people who share content in English, sorry.

The connected facebook app is currently in submission, so I would add you as a test user but it should be publicly available very shortly. Twitter doesn't have submission so it's already available.

I'm still working on the android/iOS apps, so it's currently web platform only. There's a Chrome extension, so Chrome probably gives the best experience at the moment (assuming you install the extension) as it takes some steps out of the UX.

There is a "free" and "premium" version - I'll upgrade some of the testers immediately as I want testing of both experiences, but I will upgrade everyone at the end of the test period - currently looking at about 3 or 4 weeks if all goes well.

Thanks
Count me in. :)

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Count me in as well. I really look forward to test incomplete things more often than completed.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
No problem at all. It's .NET C#.

Want to join in?[DOUBLEPOST=1453116111][/DOUBLEPOST]

Fantastic thank you. I am running to a work meeting now (day job) but will PM you after
Fantastic site:clap. Easy to use & resourceful. I wish you good luck though I am a user tester:p.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I'm in.

Last edited:

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Just got a chance to revisit this today. How's your pet project going?

D

Deleted member 46200

Hi there,

Thanks

What's the URL and we'll try it.

Users who are viewing this thread