England tour of New Zealand 2018

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Didn't know Colin can bat this well ! I thought he is just hit out and get out kind of player. Good to see him performing well.

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
"Broad & Anderson have taken 16-295 in 129.3 overs at an average of 18.44 this series. The rest have taken 2-396 (average 198.00) in 125 overs."

Says it all really. Good to see Broad back though.

B

Bigby Wolf

Nothing is more exciting in the game of cricket across all formats than a batting team trying to survive the last hour and a half and bowlers are trying their absolute best to get rid of the remaining wickets!
At moment its 9 overs to survive for NZ with 3 wickets remaining , Sodhi and Wagner have already battled out 194 deliveries with some close chances going their way.This is the very reason why one love Test Cricket!

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
What a save by the Kiwis. Ish Sodhi and Wagner, take a bow. Brilliant stuff. Was biting my nails through the last 10 overs

On a side note, England just extended their winless overseas streak to 13 matches.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Wagner, 7(103)
FTW!!!

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
The more I see of the NZ'ers the more I feel they're redefining the culture and brand of cricket that should be played.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
What a match, and what a finish indeed. Test match cricket at its finest. On a side, this really exposes England's bowling depth. They bowled well though don't get me wrong, but England really struggle when the pitches are somewhat batting friendly and the conditions favour batsmen. Something for them to think about especially as Broad and Anderson come to hang them up for good.

Users who are viewing this thread