Fantasy Cricket Draft - IPL 2018 | End of Fantastic Season | Stats Out | Points Updated!

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
The final update of points will come tonight. Sorry about the delays, the personal life has been pretty bad and hectic!

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
t20-sim-banner-png.207994

Well that is the end to yet another season of Indian Premier League. The tournament seesawed in terms of points table during its course in such a way that the final match of the league stage decided the top 4 teams that would qualify for eliminators. In the end as always it has been Chennai Super Kings qualified to the play offs along with the most consistent team in this season Sunrisers Hyderabad. We saw a late resurgence from Rajasthan Royals who beat Royal Challengers Bangalore to qualify for top 4 and Kolkata Knight Riders qualified for yet another time. In the playoff's we saw everything, from Faf du Plessis brilliant rescue innings to Rajasthan Royal's epic choke, from Rashid Khan's brilliant heroic all round performance to know KKR out to one hell of a magical innings from SHANE WATSON who helped Chennai Super Kings win yet another title in the history of Indian Premier League.

I would like to start by thanking all the players who participated in this Fantasy Cricket and although it was pretty mediocre with no mid season changes, I am glad you all stuck with me. I would also like to apologize for the fact that things have not been consistent and active from me since a month. Lets start the stats ceremony.

Highest Ranked Teams (Combined Bat + Bowl + Fielding Points) - Winner - Chennai Super Kings

Points By Team.png

Top 5 Players with Highest Batting Fantasy Cricket Points

Top 5 batters.png

Top 5 Players with Highest Fantasy Cricket Bowling Points

Top 5 bowlers.png

Top 5 Players with Highest Fantasy Cricket Fielding Points

top 5 fielders.png

Top 10 Players with Batting Performances (Bat + Field)

best batting performances.png

Top 10 Players with All Round Performance (Bat + Bowl + Field)

best all round performance.png

Top 10 Players with Bowling Performance (Bowl + Field)

best bowling performances.png

NOW TIME FOR THE BIGGEST LEADER-BOARD STATS

Leader-board Update Post Finals

Final IPL Leaderboard.PNG

The winner is @ThanksRudolph who stormed his way post mid season.

The winning team of @ThanksRudolph was

upload_2018-5-31_15-2-29.png

Thank you to everyone once again who participated. Just tagging to thank you all personally in no particular order. @zwarrior @Rebel2k18 @ThanksRudolph @RUDI @AliB @Villain @Bigby Wolf @Ashutosh. @Perfect Square @Manish. @Pinch hitter @Yash. @CerealKiller

I promise I will be back with a better more innovative version of fantasy cricket. Just winding up the hospital visits.

Last edited:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Iterating. @CricketQ20 you can see my status, I am Vcash greedy but you put real prize in front of me, so I have to win by Hook and crook.
Damn, I had Manish Pandey, Rahane, Unadkat and Bhuvi(Bhuvi didn't play that many matches) in my team.
I will contact you via FB for the real prize ;)

Users who are viewing this thread