Lineup Selection in Career Mode

n1nj0

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Hi All,

Is there way to edit lineups in Career mode? For instance, I got selected for India T20, but it doesn't have Rohit Sharma/Virat Kohli etc. I looked up the lineup in team manager but it looked about right. Just to add, I have downloaded the latest teams from the community.

Any suggestions?

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Hi All,

Is there way to edit lineups in Career mode? For instance, I got selected for India T20, but it doesn't have Rohit Sharma/Virat Kohli etc. I looked up the lineup in team manager but it looked about right. Just to add, I have downloaded the latest teams from the community.

Any suggestions?
You can only edit them if you are captain, otherwise they will be selected automatically based on form etc.

n1nj0

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
You can only edit them if you are captain, otherwise they will be selected automatically based on form etc.
Thanks for your response. It's weird to not see Virat Kohli in the squad, where Kuldeep Yadav is the captain along with a few unknowns in the squad..

Hardball

School Cricketer
Hi All,

Any suggestions?

Hi,
Was you issue resolved? I am having the same issue, got selected for international team but the lineup is a mess. I am a captain of the team but I don’t see any option to edit the team :( Please let me know if you got any info to resolve it! Thanks

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hi,
Was you issue resolved? I am having the same issue, got selected for international team but the lineup is a mess. I am a captain of the team but I don’t see any option to edit the team :( Please let me know if you got any info to resolve it! Thanks
Its called dynamic lineup. Many of the current players would have retired and many new players will be playing, just like real life. Hope this helps you. And there is no way to change it.

Users who are viewing this thread