sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks...waiting you to re-upload under your new username

Yes...it was a logo space issue....

Any tips on how to free up logo space...How do you deal with it?

I think ad board logos can be targeted...What say?

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Thanks...waiting you to re-upload under your new username

Yes...it was a logo space issue....

Any tips on how to free up logo space...How do you deal with it?

I think ad board logos can be targeted...What say?

I dealt with it by making another profile. the other option is to sit and delete logos 1 by 1, that's not for me :lol

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
I dealt with it by making another profile.
Ok...is there any specific point to be taken care of after creating a 2nd profile while downloading, linking etc...as in what are the "cons" if any

Because I would like to retain stuff(downloads/ links etc) under the main profile as it is...[DOUBLEPOST=1582372998][/DOUBLEPOST]
the other option is to sit and delete logos 1 by 1, that's not for me
Lol...true

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Ok...is there any specific point to be taken care of after creating a 2nd profile while downloading, linking etc...as in what are the "cons" if any

Because I would like to retain stuff(downloads/ links etc) under the main profile as it is...[DOUBLEPOST=1582372998][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lol...true

Nah your 2nd profile would run totally independent from the 1st, so nothing would be touched in there, I have one current day and one retro, and nothing bleeds across

Last edited:

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Nah your 2nd profile would run totally independent from the 1st, so nothing would be touched in there, I have one current day and one retro, and nothing bleeds across
Oh thats a good idea...

So basically 2 separate sets of data but they run one at a time...

thanx for that...

Parth Desai

Club Captain
Hi There,

Appreciate for your efforts to relive 1990s teams and it looked superb in the game. Just a request if you could create Australia's 1992 and 1996 World Cup uniforms and squads. Only these 2 world cup kits are missing. Else all the teams are available in all world cup formats.

Thank you.

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Aye, I just log into a different profile depending on what I want to play
Hi @DalePlaysCricket

I did create a 2nd profile as you said, but when I logged into it, everything was same, the same teams players kits logos etc...I mean what changes after logging into the new profile

Just wanted to understand how does it ease the limited logo space issue and/ or do I need to reset academy for the 2nd profile specifically (without affecting the main profile) for that to happen..?

Am I missing something?

kindly guide

Thanx

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So when then there are logo limit issues it's because the game profile is full and not the actually game save data? This may not be worded the best but I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Hi @DalePlaysCricket

I did create a 2nd profile as you said, but when I logged into it, everything was same, the same teams players kits logos etc...I mean what changes after logging into the new profile

Just wanted to understand how does it ease the limited logo space issue and/ or do I need to reset academy for the 2nd profile specifically (without affecting the main profile) for that to happen..?

Am I missing something?

kindly guide

Thanx[/QUOTE

Erm, not sure. When I switch profiles on PS4 I get completely different save data depending on which profile I'm using. Nothing for any game carries across.
[DOUBLEPOST=1582541366][/DOUBLEPOST]
So when then there are logo limit issues it's because the game profile is full and not the actually game save data? This may not be worded the best but I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

Yeah you're on the right lines

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Hi There,

Appreciate for your efforts to relive 1990s teams and it looked superb in the game. Just a request if you could create Australia's 1992 and 1996 World Cup uniforms and squads. Only these 2 world cup kits are missing. Else all the teams are available in all world cup formats.

Thank you.

Done 96 as I had most of the players already. Kit logos by @wasteyouryouth

IMG_20200224_133336_crop_39.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread