England in the 90s

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I started against New Zeland because I couldn't cope with all the right arm over bowling

I think because the 4th bowler in the 5th test is Eldine Baptiste and he’s a lower rated bowling all rounder so it made it likelier they use the spinner...

Didn’t matter though, Ambrose, Bishop and Walsh wiped me out in no time!

Yash 7

School Cricketer
I think because the 4th bowler in the 5th test is Eldine Baptiste and he’s a lower rated bowling all rounder so it made it likelier they use the spinner...

Didn’t matter though, Ambrose, Bishop and Walsh wiped me out in no time!
Hey blocker had u seen your slider settings. And can you post here. Coz your matches are going so well.

Last edited:

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes @blockerdave waiting for screenshots of all your sliders so that I too can try them....

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
4th Test Continued
England lead West Indies by 105

Batting in second innings, Stewart and Larkins make a good start, Stewart eventually making 76. Lamb makes 61 and Smith 41 as England set West Indies 393 to win.

Despite a brilliant 190 from Richie Richardson, the West Indies fall week short, England winning by 100 runs. Small’ s 10-90 in the match gets him the MOTM award.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
5th Test
St John’s, Antigua
Umpires - David Archer, Andrew Weekes
Series Tied 2-2

England are unchanged. West Indies bring in Hooper for Best, and Baptiste and Walsh for Marshall and Moseley. England win the toss and bat first - St John’s is usually a featherbed, so can they bat themselves into a series clinching position?

They cannot. Carnage.

Yash 7

School Cricketer
5th Test
St John’s, Antigua
Umpires - David Archer, Andrew Weekes
Series Tied 2-2

England are unchanged. West Indies bring in Hooper for Best, and Baptiste and Walsh for Marshall and Moseley. England win the toss and bat first - St John’s is usually a featherbed, so can they bat themselves into a series clinching position?

They cannot. Carnage.

Hey Mate Please Can You Use Broadcast 1or2 Camera Settings Please.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread