Cricket 19: England Tour Recreations (PS4)

2020 Summer Series', Original fixture schedule or New fixture schedule?

• Original fixture schedule

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • New fixture schedule

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thought I'd move my England Tours here from The 'Stories, scorecards, epic matches: screenshots, scorecards, stories' thread.

I've uploaded a few board XI and A sides. I'm not claiming the ownership of the creation of the players, kits, bats, logos and stadiums attached, as the credit should go to the creators of this good community. These are just sides that I've thrown together.

Teams
Cricket South Africa Invitation XI
New Zealand A
New Zealand XI
South Africa A
Sri Lanka Board President's XI

They can be found under: UserHasNoID

Last edited:

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
First Time posting Match stories. lets see how this goes. Disclaimer with these screenshots there may be minimal writing with them as I've forgotten how some of these games went scenario wise at points in the matches.

England's Tour of New Zealand 2019/20
  • Using the players that played within each of the matches so it is a tour to try and change the real-life results
  • I'm Playing as England
  • New Zealand XI and New Zealand A are teams I threw together with the players and kits that are on my game, will share them if people are interested but I'm not claiming ownership of the players and kits as they were created by the good people of this community so credit goes to them.
1st Warm Up T20 - New Zealand XI v England
NZXI v ENG 1.png NZXI v ENG 2.png NZXI v ENG 3.png NZXI v ENG 4.png NZXI v ENG 5.png
From what I can remember England won the toss and decided to bat first and at points during the batting Innings we got bogged down and scoring became difficult.

Was a close game but frustrated to lose with a ball to spare despite having NZXI 101/7.

The real-life Result was the other way round with England winning.
https://www.espncricinfo.com/series...-xi-tour-match-england-in-new-zealand-2019-20

2nd Warm Up T20 - New Zealand XI v England
NZXI v ENG 6.png NZXI v ENG 7.png NZXI v ENG 8.png NZXI v ENG 9.png NZXI v ENG 10.png

Managed to get revenge for the previous defeat and have to thank Joe Denly for his turn with the ball.

The real-life Result was the other way round with New Zealand XI winning.
https://www.espncricinfo.com/series...-xi-tour-match-england-in-new-zealand-2019-20

Last edited:

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
Now on to the Five Match T20I series.

One thing to note, when playing the First T20I I made the mistake of playing Trent Boult instead of Lockie Ferguson, so to keep it so that they played the same amount of matches as they did in the real-life series Ferguson played the 4th T20I instead of Boult.

1st T20I - New Zealand v England
NZ v ENG 1.png NZ v ENG 2.png NZ v ENG 3.png NZ v ENG 4.png NZ v ENG 5.png

Just like the first warm up match there were points where scoring became difficult and this is the start of Martin Guptill becoming a pain in the arse for the England Bowlers.

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series...gland-1st-t20i-england-in-new-zealand-2019-20

2nd T20I - New Zealand v England
NZ v ENG 6.png NZ v ENG 7.png NZ v ENG 8.png NZ v ENG 9.png NZ v ENG 10.png

Honestly I was amazed that I managed to win this one, especially after Colin Munro score a century and none of the bowlers taking a wicket. This became the second last over thriller of the tour.

The real-life Result was the other way round with New Zealand winning.
https://www.espncricinfo.com/series...gland-2nd-t20i-england-in-new-zealand-2019-20

3rd T20I - New Zealand v England
NZ v ENG 11.png NZ v ENG 12.png NZ v ENG 13.png NZ v ENG 14.png NZ v ENG 15.png

I just got frustrated in this match really and that man Guptill shows himself again.

Just like the real-life match, New Zealand won.
https://www.espncricinfo.com/series...gland-3rd-t20i-england-in-new-zealand-2019-20

4th T20I - New Zealand v England
NZ v ENG 16.png NZ v ENG 17.png NZ v ENG 18.png NZ v ENG 19.png NZ v ENG 20.png

Looking back at this match it was a good job that I managed to get a cluster of wickets in the middle overs or New Zealand would of won this by a canter. But man Guptill is becoming the bane of my life.

Just like the real-life match, England won.
https://www.espncricinfo.com/series...gland-4th-t20i-england-in-new-zealand-2019-20

5th T20I - New Zealand v England
NZ v ENG 21.png NZ v ENG 22.png NZ v ENG 23.png NZ v ENG 24.png NZ v ENG 25.png

The series decider, was hoping for thriller but no frustration overcame me. Now to purchase a dartboard and throw darts at a picture of Martin Guptill.

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series...gland-5th-t20i-england-in-new-zealand-2019-20

My Series:
New Zealand 3 - 2 England

Real-life Series:
New Zealand 2 - 3 England

Last edited:

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
So following a 3-2 T20 series defeat to New Zealand, England start their preparations for the Two Test Match Series with their first Warm Up Match against a New Zealand XI over two days at Cobham Oval.

Two Day Warm Up Match - New Zealand XI v England

So here are the teams and the toss.
NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Teams.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Toss 1.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Toss 2.png
So the New Zealand XI Captain Carter won the toss and elected to bat first

Day 1 - 1st Session

England decided to open the bowling with Stuart Broad and Chris Woakes, while Jakub Bhula and Jack Boyle opened the batting for the New Zealand XI. The first bit of action occurred in the 2nd over of the day when Woakes with his 1st ball removed opener Bhula for 3, which brought in Ken McClure to replace Bhula.
NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Bhula Wicket.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Bhula Scoring.png

On the 1st ball of Woakes' 3rd over with NZ XI on 14/1, there were shouts for an LBW on Boyle, but these were ignored as Boyle had hit the ball first. Then later on in the over Woakes had Boyle caught by Stokes at 1st slip for 5 while trying to drive the ball, this brought in Finn Allen to replace the out going Boyle. Woakes' 3rd over would end as a wicket maiden.
NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Boyle Wicket.png
NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Boyle Scoring.png

Into the Broad's 4th over we the 5th ball there were more shouts for an LBW on Allen, which was missing the off stump. NZ XI were 15/2 at this point. Woakes struck again in the 10th over as got his and England's third wicket, removing Allen for 1, who was caught by keeper Buttler. Leo Carter would come in to face the music.
NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Allen Wicket.png
NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Allen Scoring.png

Jofra Archer would come on as first change replacing Broad, who's 1st spell figures were; 5 1 11 0 2.20 0. NZ XI were 23/3 at the time. The over after, Woakes' 6th the third cries for an LBW were heard, the batter in question being McClure with Woakes getting to much bounce off the wicket. NZ XI were 25/3 at the time.

1st Drinks Break - NZ XI 32/3 (15.0)
NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up 1st Drinks Break 1.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up 1st Drinks Break 2.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up 1st Drinks Break 3.png

Shortly after the drinks break there were more appeals of LBW on McClure during Archer's 4th over, but was adjudged to be going down the leg side. NZ XI 40/3 at the time. Ben Stokes would come on to replace Woakes, who's 1st spell figures were; 8 1 20 3 25 1. NZ XI 40/3 at the time. Coming towards the end of his 1st over Stokes would have NZ XI Captain Carter caught behind by Buttler for 9. Josh Clarkson would come to the crease in place of his captain, hoping to stem the flow of wickets. The over would end as a wicket maiden, second of the day.
NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Carter Wicket.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Carter Scoring.png

Unfortunately for Clarkson he could do nothing to prevent the flow of wickets as he saw himself being caught by Buttler for 4 off the bowling of Stokes, who was into his fourth over. The wicket would be Stokes' second of the innings and also Buttler's 3rd catch. This dismissal would bring Henry Shipley to crease.
NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Clarkson Wicket.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Clarkson Scoring.png

A couple of balls later Stokes thought he had Shipley trapped LBW, but this was waved away by the umpire, saying it was going down the leg side. NZ XI were 50/5. Broad would come back for a 2nd spell, replacing the pacey Archer, who's 1st spell figures were; 8 2 16 0 2 1. NZ XI were 60/5 at the time. Broad into his 2nd over of his 2nd spell would remove McClure for 29, who got an inside edge on to the stumps. Wicket keeper Max Chu would come in to try and show the top order how to use a cricket bat. The over would finish as another wicket maiden.
NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up McClure Wicket.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up McClure Scoring.png

2nd Drinks Break - NZ XI 63/6 (30.0)
NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up 2nd Drinks Break 1.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up 2nd Drinks Break 2.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up 2nd Drinks Break 3.png

Into the 5th over after drinks Chu was be dropped at 5th slip by Burns off Broad's bowling. NZ XI were 71/6 at the time. Jack Leach would be brought into the attack to replace Broad, who's 2nd spell figures were; 5 1 10 1 2 0 and innings figures so far to 10 2 21 1 2.1 0. NZ XI were 73/6. Captain Joe Root would bring himself on for a couple overs before lunch in place of his vice captain Stokes, who's 1st spell figures were; 10 5 11 2 1.1 0. NZ XI were 74/6 at this point. Not much would happen in the final few overs before lunch.

Lunch - NZ XI 82/6 (41.0)
NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Lunch Break 1.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Lunch Break 2.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Lunch Break 3.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up 1st Session NZXI 1st Innings Scoring.png

So far a good session for England, keeping the batters quiet but with the blemish of the dropped catch. Shipley and Chu will be looking to regroup and get bat on ball, as most of the batsmen so far have been playing and missing.

Last edited:

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
Day 1 - 2nd Session

After the Lunch break Root decided to start the session with Archer and Woakes, ending his and leach's five over spell together at the end of the 1st session. Root's figures were; 2 0 2 0 1 0 and Leach's were; 3 0 7 0 2.33 0. Shipley and Chu looking to build a strong partnership and attempting to keep their bowlers out of danger. With the 1st ball of the session Archer had Shipley edging the ball off a defensive shot to Stokes at 1st slip but fortunately for Shipley it dropped short. The over would end as maiden and leaving NZ XI 82/6.

Over the next four overs Shipley and Chu added 13 runs to their partnership before Archer had Chu trapped LBW for 20. With this it brought in Theo van Woerkom.
NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Chu Wicket.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Chu Scoring.png

In the following over Woakes thought he had Shipley trapped in front of the stumps, but the local umpire refusing to answer the cries, judging it to be going down the leg side and starting to get irritated by the constant shouts of the England players. NZ XI were 97/7 at the time and would end the over on 98/7. There were once more cries for LBW the following over this time on van Woerkom off the bowling of Archer but turned down. The follow ball Archer had van Woerkom edging to Burns at 5th slip but dropping short. NZ XI were 99/7 on both occasions. Shipley would get the 1st boundary of the session, hitting Woakes through the covers for 4, taking the score 103/7. Three balls later he would hit Woakes to the boundary once again in the over taking the NZ XI total to 107/7. Woakes would follow this up with a wide adding to NZ XI total, making 109/7 after 49 overs.

Following Woakes' expensive over Archer would trap Shipley in front of the stumps with the final ball of the over for 30. Benjamin Lister would come in to replace the top scoring at the time Shipley. This would be Archer's second wicket of the session and of the day.
NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Shipley Wicket.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Shipley Scoring.png

The next over Broad would come on for his 3rd spell, replacing Woakes who's 2nd spell was expensive with figures of; 4 0 22 0 5.5 1 with overall figures of 12 1 42 3 3.5 2. With Broad coming back on Root would accept the new ball. Broad's 1st over would yield the 1 run leaving NZ XI on 112/8. Over the course of the next five overs Lister and van Woerkom would nudge 8 runs taking the team total to 120/8 after 57 overs. Over the course of the 58th over van Woerkom would hit Archer for two 4's, the first of which was an inside edge pass the stumps through fine leg. At the end of the over NZ XI total rise to 128/8.

3rd Drinks Break - NZ XI 129/8 (60.0)
(Forgot to capture the scoreboards)

With the last ball of the 1st over after drinks Broad would remove van Woerkom for 15 being caught behind by Buttler. This dismissal would bring in last man Jamie Gibson.
NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up van Woerkom Wicket.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up van Woerkom Scoring.png

Jack Leach would come on to replace a very economical Archer who's 2nd spell ended as; 10 2 15 2 1.5 1 and taking is over figures to; 18 4 31 2 1.72 2. Leach's 1st over back into the attack would yield 3 runs taking the total to 134/9. Some more luck would come to the New Zealand XI as Lister attempted to cut Broad causing an edge to Stokes at 1st slip but dropping short of the England all rounder. Two overs later Gibson would do the same off Broad with the same results. Later in the over Broad would find the inside edge of Lister's bat but the ball would go to the boundary bring the innings total to 144/9 after 65 overs. This would be Broad's last over as Stokes would come back on to replace England's second all-time wicket taker. Broad's 3rd spell yield figures of; 8 2 13 2 1.62 1 and overall figures of; 18 4 34 2 1.89 1. Stokes' first over would go for 4 taking NZ XI to 150/9. Over the next three over the NZ XI would get 10 runs, 4 of which were 4 over throws by Zak Crawley off the bowling of Leach.

Tea - NZ XI 160/9 (70.0)
NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Tea Break 1.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Tea Break 2.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Tea Break 3.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up 2nd Session NZXI 1st Innings Scoring.png

New Zealand XI managed to score 78 runs during the session for a loss of 3 wickets. Gibson and Lister will be looking to frustrate the England bowlers, while Root we be hoping that his bowlers will get the final wicket quickly and give time for the likes of Burns, Sibley and Crawley at the crease.

Last edited:

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
Day 1 - 3rd Session

After the tea break Stokes resumed his spell and 5 balls after the resumption of play Lister was hit on the pads, but as of so many appeals during the New Zealand XI innings the umpire barely twitched.
NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up LBW Shout on Lister.png

Not a lot happened after this point as Lister and Gibson blocked and left everything that came their way.

4th Drinks Break - NZ XI 177/9 (75.0)
NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up 4th Drinks Break 1.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up 4th Drinks Break 2.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up 4th Drinks Break 3.png

Only 2 balls were needed after drinks as Leach had Gibson caught by Buttler after getting a thick edge off a very rash slog by the tailender who was the NZ XI's 3rd top scorer with 26. The wicket would also bring to an the NZ XI's highest partnership of the innings too, as the two opening bowlers put on a partnership of 47 falling just shy of the 50. Leach's spell would end with figures of; 7.2 0 22 1 3.05 0 and innings figures to; 10.2 0 29 1 2.81 0. Stokes' 2nd spell would end as; 5 0 14 0 2.8 2 and bring his innings to 15 5 25 2 1.67 2.
NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up NZ XI End of Innings 1.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up NZ XI End of Innings 2.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up NZ XI End of Innings 3.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up NZ XI End of Innings 4.png
NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up NZ XI 1st Innings Partnerships.png

The England openers would start their innings cautiously knocking the ball around off both Lister and Gibson. In the 10th over Henry Shipley would come on to replace Gibson who had kept it tight. Gibson's initial spell ended as; 4 0 10 0 2.5 0. Burns would hit England's 1st boundary of the innings within Shipley's 1st over by pulling a short one, bringing the England total to 25/0 off 10 overs. Turns out Gibson's break from the bowling was a minor one as he came on at the other end replacing Lister who two had kept it, with figures of; 5 1 9 0 1.8 0.

Within Gibson's 1st over at the opposite end to were he open the innings Sibley hit his 1st boundary off the innings, driving Gibson past Mid Off and bring the England total to 30/0. Burns and Sibley would continue to play it safe. Shipley would only have a short spell as he was replaced by Theo van Woerkom after only 3 overs with figures of; 3 0 11 0 3.67 0.

Sibley would find his innings come to an end in the 17th over after chopping on to Gibson and bringing to an end a decent opening stand of 40. The result of this would bring Zak Crawley to the crease who be looking to make a quick impression.
NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Sibley Wicket.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Sibley Scoring Shots.png

Burns would go on to hit his 2nd boundary of the innings off spinner van Woerkom through the covers in the 18th over. The men from Surrey and Kent would play out the session and the day with no trouble.

End of Days Play - ENG 49/1 (22.0)
NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up End of Days Play 1.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up End of Days Play 2.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up End of Days Play 3.png
NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up 3rd Session ENG 1st Innings Scoring.png

After the 1st Days play England will be pleased with how the day has played out with the New Zealand XI not cause much trouble for them. Going into Day 2 and final day of the match the England batsmen will be looking to make the most to put forward their case to be in the side for the 1st test.

Attachments

• NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up 3rd Session ENG 1st Innings Scoring.png
    NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up 3rd Session ENG 1st Innings Scoring.png
    1,008 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nice. Just a heads up though, none of the screenshots are loading. Not sure if that's just me or not.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
They are showing for me, but if others mention that they can't see them I'll try and fix it
Fair enough. lol. Seems my internet is on holiday as well.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Think it’s your Aussie lag!
Yah. Although I'm still on broadband, holding out til the last minute to switch over to the nbn. Now with covid going on telstra said for me to not bother about the mandatory switch over until it passes. I'm super stoked that my speeds rank among the plebs on a global scale for a bit longer.

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
Day 2 - 1st Session

England went in to the day 129 runs behind and looking to make the most of the long morning session with Burns and Crawley resuming the innings. The 1st port of call came when the New Zealand XI Captain Carter brought Josh Clarkson on to bowl the 1st over of the day replacing Gibson who's spell late on Day 1 recorded figures of; 6 2 12 1 2 1 and bringing his overall figures to; 10 2 22 1 2.2 1. Burns would score the 1st boundary of the day off the bowling of spinner van Woerkom and would do the same to the spinner in his following over. During the 30th over of the England innings Burns would bring up his half-century making it the 1st 50 of the match.
NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Burns 50.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Burns 50 Scoring Shots.png

Following this there would be two bowling changes, firstly Lister replacing spinner van Woerkom who's 1st spell ended as; 8 1 23 0 2.88. Then Shipley would replace Clarkson who recorded figures of; 5 0 11 0 2.2 0. During the 35th over of the England innings Burns and Crawley would bring up their 50 partnership which would bring the England total to 90/1. Then two balls later would see the departure of Crawley was caught at 3rd slip Clarkson while trying to cut a short ball off the back foot, which would bring in the England captain Joe Root.
NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up 5th Burns Crawley 50 1.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up 5th Burns Crawley 50 2.png
NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Crawley Wicket.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Crawley Scoring Shots.png

5th Drinks Break - ENG 101/2 (37.0)

NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up 5th Drinks Break 1.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up 5th Drinks Break 2.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up 5th Drinks Break 3.png

After the drinks break Clarkson would come back on to replace Lister who had a short spell of; 3 0 11 0 3.66 0, bringing his figures to 8 1 20 0 2.5 0. After a spell of 6 overs Shipley would be replaced by Lister, his spell ending as; 6 0 28 1 4.66 0 and bringing his figures to; 9 0 39 1 4.33 0. Burns and Root would bring up their 50 partnership in the 46th over of the England innings which would bring the innings score to 140/2.
NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Burns Root 50.png

During the 48th over Clarkson had wrapped Root on the pads but the umpire had adjudged it not out. The following was provided by a very angry coach of the New Zealand XI.
NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Root LBW.png
In the following over van Woerkom would come back into the attack replacing Clarkson who recorded figures of; 6 0 23 0 3.83 0, bringing the figures to; 11 0 34 0 3.09 0. Two balls later he would have Burns caught bat pad at silly point by Shipley. Ben Stokes would coming in to replace Burns.
NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Burns Wicket.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Burns Scoring Shots.png

In the following over Shipley would replace Lister after his short spell ended as; 3 0 15 0 5 0, making his figures 11 1 35 0 3.18 0. An over later Root would bring up his quick fire half-century with a nudge for 2 off the bowling van Woerkom.
NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Root 50.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Root 50 Scoring Shots.png

6th Drinks Break - ENG 177/3 (52.0)

NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up 6th Drinks Break 1.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up 6th Drinks Break 2.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up 6th Drinks Break 3.png

Within the space of a few overs New Zealand XI would take the new ball and would get a quick scoring Stokes out trying to play an expansive shot resulting in him getting caught at Mid-Off, the result of this bringing in Ollie Pope.
NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Stokes Wicket.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Stokes Scoring Shots.png

Gibson would replace van Woerkom after an expensive spell of; 3 0 23 1 7.66 1, bringing his figures to 11 1 46 1 4.18 1. Pope would find that his time at the crease would be very brief as he was caught guiding the ball straight to 2nd slip off the bowling of Shipley, making that his 3rd wicket of the innings. Jos Buttler would come to the crease.
NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Pope Wicket.png

Carnage started to happen as Buttler deiced to go into One Day mode, resulting in a block of expensive overs. Lister would come on to replace Shipley after a spell of; 5 0 33 2 6.6 0 making his figures 14 0 72 3 5.14 0. But Shipley would be coming back on the following over at the other end replacing Gibson after a short spell of; 3 1 13 0 4.33 0, making the overall figures 13 3 35 1 2.69 1. Within the Shipley over Buttler and Root would bring up their 50 partnership, doing this just before for the Lunch Break.
NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Root Buttler 50.png

Lunch - ENG 241/5 (62.0)

NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up  Lunch Break 1.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up  Lunch Break 2.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up  Lunch Break 3.png NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up 1st Session ENG 1st Innings Scoring.png

England made good use of the long morning session by adding 192 runs to their overnight total. England may look to score quickly in the following session and put the New Zealand XI back into to bat to try to force a result.

Attachments

• NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Burns 50.png
    NZXI v ENG Two Day Warm Up Burns 50.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread