SalmanWahidi's Creations for Cricket 24 (No Requests ATM)

Hey, everyone. I am a content creator for Cricket 24. I mostly make bats, but also playfaces sometimes. Please do checkout the thread for my work. If you like my work, please download and rate 5 stars, so it makes it easier for others to find my stuff online. All my work is editable and re-sharable (and always will be), so feel free to use my content in your works/uploads.

I have also shared my custom sliders for Cricket 24 if you guys want to check those out. Primarily, I have made these according to my preferences, so they may or may not suit your play style, but in any case, feel free to try them on if you like.

My Cricket 24 Bats Collection:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I1MnFVNz4Y-Fj3N8SXcC1jvBWizCTrnXEim8CR8jKZk/edit?usp=sharing

My Cricket 24 Bat Making Tutorial (template included):

My Cricket 24 Playfaces:

Fakhar Zaman
Haris Rauf
Hunain Shah
Mohammad Amir (rework on old C22 playface)
Naseem Shah
Sahibzada Farhan
Sohail Khan
Ubaid Shah
Usman Qadir (rework on old C22 playface)
Zaman Khan

PSL 2024 Teams (No kits, updated lineups, emerging players included w/ attributes adjusted in-line with licensed players):
Islamabad United
Karachi Kings
Lahore Qalandars
Multan Sultans
Peshawar Zalmi
Quetta Gladiators

My Cricket 24 Slider Sets (Updated frequently):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bsSFPrVII59bnEgcjmb7vSLM-fgd4AYPPmJqThI8z_k/edit?usp=sharing

My IDs:
Cricket Academy Username: SalmanWahidi
Twitter/X: SalmanWahidi (primary contact outside Planet Cricket)

Last edited:

swisscheese

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
thanks a tonne man! uve covered the whole squad azam khan is i think using a new special edition mbs gold sticker and haseebullah im not sure maybe still AD sticker but uve done most of them

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
thanks a tonne man! uve covered the whole squad azam khan is i think using a new special edition mbs gold sticker and haseebullah im not sure maybe still AD sticker but uve done most of them
Thanks a lot for liking my work. There's more coming (God-willing)! I plan to do a complete list of bats used by Pakistani players. I may also do some more after that.
Post automatically merged:

MB UMZ Player Edition used by Hasan Ali is uploaded.

Attachments

• Twitter Upload Template Single-01.jpg
    Twitter Upload Template Single-01.jpg
    542.9 KB · Views: 16

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
CA White Dragon 7 Star used by Fakhar Zaman is uploaded.

Attachments

525.9 KB · Views: 16

swisscheese

Club Captain
bro i think fakhar has changed his bat now. so far this is the only footage i found of it. not saying you should do it that's entirely up to you but thought id let you know

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
bro i think fakhar has changed his bat now. so far this is the only footage i found of it. not saying you should do it that's entirely up to you but thought id let you know

Thanks for letting me know. I thought he still used that other one. Will definitely do this one (if I find good pics) as well after doing the other ones.

swisscheese

Club Captain
yes so azam is constantly switching bats so i dont see a point cuz he has used regular mbs, gold special edition and mbs world class all in the same series and yesterday he managed to pull out all 3 in his short stay! and i rechecked yesterday fakhar is actually using gold 20k and not tge gold dragon yet maybe in psl maybe not who knows at this point lol

yes this was the one

swisscheese

Club Captain
yes so azam is constantly switching bats so i dont see a point cuz he has used regular mbs, gold special edition and mbs world class all in the same series and yesterday he managed to pull out all 3 in his short stay! and i rechecked yesterday fakhar is actually using gold 20k and not tge gold dragon yet maybe in psl maybe not who knows at this point lol

yes this was the one

Attachments

• ca gold 20k.jpeg
    ca gold 20k.jpeg
    13.2 KB · Views: 3

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
CA Gold Plus 15k is uploaded.

yes this was the one
Well, at least we have some bats now in preparation for tomorrow when the playfaces patch drops! I'll try to add some more in the coming days/weeks. Thanks for the help in keeping me up to date, I appreciate it!

Attachments

530 KB · Views: 17

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Bats looking awesome. Great work mate =)

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Well, at least we have some bats now in preparation for tomorrow when the playfaces patch drops! I'll try to add some more in the coming days/weeks. Thanks for the help in keeping me up to date, I appreciate it!
Hey guys, just a little heads up. This bat that I uploaded, I named it incorrectly. It is not CA Gold Plus 15k, it is in fact CA Plus 15k. I have also created CA Gold 15k which I will upload tomorrow, as the servers are in maintenance right now. Sorry for the confusion.

Bats looking awesome. Great work mate =)
Praise from the legend, himself! Thank you! :xcite:

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England

Will you be doing the CA 15k Player's Edition? I know there's one on the academy (like this bat) but I think it could be cleaned up. Also hoping to see the 2023 SS bats which I know aren't your priority

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Will you be doing the CA 15k Player's Edition? I know there's one on the academy (like this bat) but I think it could be cleaned up. Also hoping to see the 2023 SS bats which I know aren't your priority
It's this one, correct?

1705807602115.png

Also, I will be happy to do some SS 2023 bats once I am done with making Pakistani players bats.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread