SalmanWahidi's Creations for Cricket 24 (No Requests ATM)

Hey, everyone. I am a content creator for Cricket 24. I mostly make bats, but also playfaces sometimes. Please do checkout the thread for my work. If you like my work, please download and rate 5 stars, so it makes it easier for others to find my stuff online. All my work is editable and re-sharable (and always will be), so feel free to use my content in your works/uploads.

I have also shared my custom sliders for Cricket 24 if you guys want to check those out. Primarily, I have made these according to my preferences, so they may or may not suit your play style, but in any case, feel free to try them on if you like.

My Cricket 24 Bats Collection:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I1MnFVNz4Y-Fj3N8SXcC1jvBWizCTrnXEim8CR8jKZk/edit?usp=sharing

My Cricket 24 Bat Making Tutorial (template included):

My Cricket 24 Playfaces:

Fakhar Zaman
Haris Rauf
Hunain Shah
Mohammad Amir (rework on old C22 playface)
Naseem Shah
Sahibzada Farhan
Sohail Khan
Ubaid Shah
Usman Qadir (rework on old C22 playface)
Zaman Khan

PSL 2024 Teams (No kits, updated lineups, emerging players included w/ attributes adjusted in-line with licensed players):
Islamabad United
Karachi Kings
Lahore Qalandars
Multan Sultans
Peshawar Zalmi
Quetta Gladiators

My Cricket 24 Slider Sets (Updated frequently):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bsSFPrVII59bnEgcjmb7vSLM-fgd4AYPPmJqThI8z_k/edit?usp=sharing

My IDs:
Cricket Academy Username: SalmanWahidi
Twitter/X: SalmanWahidi (primary contact outside Planet Cricket)

Last edited:

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hey, everyone. Just wanted to put it out there that I also edit the test playing nations. I don't like unrealistic attributes of players such as player A rated 99 or player B rated 45. I always try to have a balanced, fair, and unbiased approach to editing players. Majority of the players I edit range from 70 to 80. Anyone beyond 80 I consider elite. So, in case anyone's interested, there are 10 international teams uploaded on the server (please sort by date and only download the latest ones). User ID is salmanwahidi. I haven't done Ireland, yet. I am currently working on Pakistan.
Please don't reshare my kits.

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Please don't reshare my kits.
My apologies. I assumed it would be alright, as it does say your name in the original author field. I have unshared Bangladesh, South Africa, Sri Lanka, and Zimbabwe that were done by you.

swisscheese

Club Captain
babar rizwan usama mir are using the shockwave this series shaan masood was using hypernova 2023 model. no complaints as this tempesta works just as well!! thanks

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
babar rizwan usama mir are using the shockwave this series shaan masood was using hypernova 2023 model. no complaints as this tempesta works just as well!! thanks
Shockwave 2.3 coming up soon as well! :winky:

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I'm hoping they come as licensed bats, save on the logo space
I wish that was the case, but judging by how slow BA is in terms of releasing playfaces of licensed players as well as doing kits and stadiums of licensed teams, I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon...

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I wish that was the case, but judging by how slow BA is in terms of releasing playfaces of licensed players as well as doing kits and stadiums of licensed teams, I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon...
Agreed, they haven't added a new GM bat since 2021.

swisscheese

Club Captain
i t
i think big ant had mentioned much earlier that they might not update new bat models so we would have had to made these anyway i guess.

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
i t

i think big ant had mentioned much earlier that they might not update new bat models so we would have had to made these anyway i guess.
Well... in that case, I am glad to be of some service to the community.

Users who are viewing this thread