SalmanWahidi's Creations for Cricket 24 (No Requests ATM)

Hey, everyone. I am a content creator for Cricket 24. I mostly make bats, but also playfaces sometimes. Please do checkout the thread for my work. If you like my work, please download and rate 5 stars, so it makes it easier for others to find my stuff online. All my work is editable and re-sharable (and always will be), so feel free to use my content in your works/uploads.

I have also shared my custom sliders for Cricket 24 if you guys want to check those out. Primarily, I have made these according to my preferences, so they may or may not suit your play style, but in any case, feel free to try them on if you like.

My Cricket 24 Bats Collection:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I1MnFVNz4Y-Fj3N8SXcC1jvBWizCTrnXEim8CR8jKZk/edit?usp=sharing

My Cricket 24 Bat Making Tutorial (template included):

My Cricket 24 Playfaces:

Fakhar Zaman
Haris Rauf
Hunain Shah
Mohammad Amir (rework on old C22 playface)
Naseem Shah
Sahibzada Farhan
Sohail Khan
Ubaid Shah
Usman Qadir (rework on old C22 playface)
Zaman Khan

PSL 2024 Teams (No kits, updated lineups, emerging players included w/ attributes adjusted in-line with licensed players):
Islamabad United
Karachi Kings
Lahore Qalandars
Multan Sultans
Peshawar Zalmi
Quetta Gladiators

My Cricket 24 Slider Sets (Updated frequently):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bsSFPrVII59bnEgcjmb7vSLM-fgd4AYPPmJqThI8z_k/edit?usp=sharing

My IDs:
Cricket Academy Username: SalmanWahidi
Twitter/X: SalmanWahidi (primary contact outside Planet Cricket)

Last edited:

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Any chance of making a youtube tutorial on how you make these?
Sure! I was actually thinking about making one for a while. I'll try making a quick one to show how I make my logos, import them into the game, and apply them on my bats.

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
SS KP55 2024, SS MaxiMus 2024, SS Nicholas Pooran 2024, and SS Dre Russ 2024 are uploaded. Due to the limitations present in the game's logo importer, I couldn't make the hexagonal design in the MaxiMus bat. Also, these are the last batch of SS bats I will be doing, as I feel I have done a lot of these and need to move on with other bats/requests. For now, I will be solely following up on the requests I received on this thread (and some on X/Twitter).

Also, this month, work will be slow due to personal reasons. I will try to upload as much as I can.

Thank you for all the admiration and love! I will also try to record a short tutorial on how to import logos and apply on bats. I feel that will help speed up the process of bat making, as more people can contribute. Lastly, as always, please rate 5 stars if you like my work.

SS KP55, MaxiMus, NP, Dre Russ.png

Mohamed Ajaas

Panel of Selectors
SRI....
RCB...
CSK
QG
Hobart Hurricanes
Profile Flag
Sri Lanka
SS KP55 2024, SS MaxiMus 2024, SS Nicholas Pooran 2024, and SS Dre Russ 2024 are uploaded. Due to the limitations present in the game's logo importer, I couldn't make the hexagonal design in the MaxiMus bat. Also, these are the last batch of SS bats I will be doing, as I feel I have done a lot of these and need to move on with other bats/requests. For now, I will be solely following up on the requests I received on this thread (and some on X/Twitter).

Also, this month, work will be slow due to personal reasons. I will try to upload as much as I can.

Thank you for all the admiration and love! I will also try to record a short tutorial on how to import logos and apply on bats. I feel that will help speed up the process of bat making, as more people can contribute. Lastly, as always, please rate 5 stars if you like my work.

View attachment 291988
Wonderful Work!

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England

View attachment 291988
Shame you're finished with SS as there's a few players unfortunately missing! Would've loved Rahane, Tilak Varma, QDK, RVD, Tim David and Finn Allen's bats.

Sure they'll be on the horizon once you've moved projects

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Shame you're finished with SS as there's a few players unfortunately missing! Would've loved Rahane, Tilak Varma, QDK, RVD, Tim David and Finn Allen's bats.

Sure they'll be on the horizon once you've moved projects
I know there's quite a lot missing, and to be honest I wanted to do Rahane and Tilak Varma, but felt that I had to follow up on the requests that I've received, as they are a lot! You know what, I'll try to cover some, if not all, of those requests and get back to cover these remaining SS bats as well.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I know there's quite a lot missing, and to be honest I wanted to do Rahane and Tilak Varma, but felt that I had to follow up on the requests that I've received, as they are a lot! You know what, I'll try to cover some, if not all, of those requests and get back to cover these remaining SS bats as well.
I get you! After putting the spreadsheet together it's made me want as many players bats as possible!

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I get you! After putting the spreadsheet together it's made me want as many players bats as possible!
Believe it or not, your spreadsheet helped me out a lot in figuring out which bats I needed to make for a lot of the players! I'll definitely do some more SS later, and I also want to do SG SF, etc. as a lot of players use those as well.

PJ13

Club Captain
Believe it or not, your spreadsheet helped me out a lot in figuring out which bats I needed to make for a lot of the players! I'll definitely do some more SS later, and I also want to do SG SF, etc. as a lot of players use those as well.
These are the things I love to see. Your bats are amazing and I want them all.

SuperSteph

School Cricketer

View attachment 291988
Awesome man, agreed there are plenty SS to choose from for now and I am so looking forward to your new creations! Awesome work as always my man!!!

Linol

School Cricketer
Bro do some retro bats that i had posted from 2000 kokkaburra series slaznegar series

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Bro do some retro bats that i had posted from 2000 kokkaburra series slaznegar series
Yes, I have all of that stuff noted down such as Boom Boom, Kookaburra, Slazenger, Reebok, etc. I may not be able to do all of them, as I have requests from others as well, but will try to do as much as I can.

Users who are viewing this thread