Sign-ups Champions League Twenty20 (REGISTRATIONS OPEN)

Viper.

County Cricketer
SRH...
Perth Scorchers
Profile Flag
Netherlands
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
need Barishal and Kandy owners, I can manage one of them if needed but need other team

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
If you're interested you can co manage CSK along with me.
Thanks man, I appreciate the offer. But I have very little knowledge of current-day cricketers outside of Pakistan, and I'm sure you would love to manage CSK on your own, so I reckon I'll pass. Will be rooting for you though! :cheers

Viper.

County Cricketer
SRH...
Perth Scorchers
Profile Flag
Netherlands
I can take a team to fill up the numbers, but like I said in the post before, I may not have much knowledge about their players.
It's going to be stat-based so you would just have to select the best squad statistically and the player pool will actually be from the last 3 seasons for the franchise. You could team up with Ddrap if you want at Heat, he would have the knowledge about his club and he says he hasn't got too much time so it'd be a good combination

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
@Viper. I can take Fortune Barishal as my second team, if you're unable to fill the teams.

Viper.

County Cricketer
SRH...
Perth Scorchers
Profile Flag
Netherlands
@Viper. I can take Fortune Barishal as my second team, if you're unable to fill the teams.
We will wait for a bit and see. If no takers then we can try that

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
@Na Maloom Afraad since Procter announced he is leaving you can team up with CerealKiller at Islamabad. @pillowprocter (if still here) @CerealKiller please confirm if this is okay. :thumbs
@CerealKiller

pretty_please.jpg

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia

Viper.

County Cricketer
SRH...
Perth Scorchers
Profile Flag
Netherlands
Bhai, take me in & kick @Na Maloom Afraad out :p #JeetKaRangLaalHa

Co-Manage?
If ddrap agrees, i'll put your name for it too. Considering he won't be so active it would be good @ddrap14 ?
Post automatically merged:

We've filled all teams now, waiting for ddrap to confirm about this and I'll mek the next announcement

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
If ddrap agrees, i'll put your name for it too. Considering he won't be so active it would be good @ddrap14 ?
Post automatically merged:

We've filled all teams now, waiting for ddrap to confirm about this and I'll mek the next announcement
All good

Viper.

County Cricketer
SRH...
Perth Scorchers
Profile Flag
Netherlands
All right, with all the teams now filled, registrations are closed (But however if anyone wants to join in the middle they can technically join as co manager but would have missed most of the selection process)

@Aravind. for CSK
@ddrap14 @Umair7 for Brisbane Heat
@mohsin7827 for Oval Invincibles
@Disharies for Guyana Amazon Warriors
@CerealKiller @Na Maloom Afraad for Islamabad United
@Till Valhalla for Fortune Barishal
@Neptune for Sunrisers EC
@TSPrathik @Rocky 22 for MI Emirates
@Andrin Issac for Auckland
and myself for B-Love Kandy

Now your task is to select an 18 man squad for your side. And your player pool is - Any player who has been in the side in the last 3 seasons of the league. This has been done to make it fair for teams from the SA20, Hundred and the ILT20 which are rather new leagues with less than 4 seasons overall. However , this only includes the last 3 completed seasons.

So if you are CSK, you can select any player from 2023, 2022 and the 2021 seasons. 2024 would not count as it has only just begun. Similarly for the Hundred, the new teams after the draft for this year's season wont be counted. The player pool will be 2023, 2022 and 2021, essentially the all-time pool in Hundred's case. For BBL and Smash it would be 2023-24. 2022-23 and 2021-22.

What if two teams have the same player?
The twist here is- both teams will be allowed to select that player in their squad. But when the teams face off against each other- neither will be allowed to play that player. As harsh as it sounds, it helps to avoid the confusions caused by several players playing for two teams- in a fair and square way. The player can play all games except those against a team that also features that one player. With 18-man squads, I figure one can make it work.

Overseas Rule
The Overseas Cap in XI would go hand in hand with the official rule for each specific league. In my memory it is-

4 for IPL, CPL, PSL, SA20, BPL and LPL.
3 for BBL
2 for the Hundred
0 for Super Smash

For ILT20, the cap is actually at 9. The other 2 players should be an associate and an Emirati player respectively.

So while selecting the 18-man squad:

6 max overseas players for IPL, CPL, PSL, SA20, BPL, LPL
5 max overseas players for BBL
4 max overseas players for Hundred

Must have minimum 3 associate/emirati players in the squad for MI Emirates.

For super smash, sadly there are no overseas players- so it would be a full squad of 18 locals.

TLDR of all rules-

• 18 Man Squad- with captain, vice captain, wicket keepers (preferably at least two)
  • Players who have been in the squads of last 3 completed seasons can be selected
  • Overseas rule would depend on what is the overseas quota for your team in your specific league (IPL 4 in XI, BBL 3 in XI) and max overseas players in squads have been mentioned above
  • Two teams can select the same players but that player cannot play when both teams face off

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
:aus: :bat: Josh Brown
:aus: :bat: Usman Khawaja
:aus: :bat: Chris Lynn
:aus: :bat: Nathan McSweeney
:nzf: :bat: Colin Munro
:aus: :bat: Matthew Renshaw

:aus: :ar: Marnus Labuschagne
:aus: :ar: Michael Neser
:eng: :ar: Paul Walter

:eng: :wkb: Tom Banton
:eng: :wkb: Sam Billings
:aus: :wkb: Jimmy Peirson

:aus: :bwl: Xavier Bartlett
:aus: :bwl: Spencer Johnson
:aus: :bwl: Mark Steketee

:aus: :bwl: Matthew Kuhnemann
:aus: :bwl: Mitchell Swepson
:afg: :bwl: Mujeeb ur Rahman

please rate Walter like he bowled in BBL otherwise I might be a little bit screwed

Users who are viewing this thread