Cricket on PSP - By Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vikram_Sajid

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Basically any PSP enhusiasts will be disappointed with no cricket game on the PSP.

With the breakthrough of PSX/PS1 games being ripped for PSP - Metal Gear Solid, Crash Bandicoot, Tekken etc, I decided to downgrade my PSP to 1.50, then upgrade to 3.03 OE-A, allowing me to play PSX games and ISOs for PSP games.

I got bored of playing Tekken and Crash, and realised I could rip my own - I ripped Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3 and it worked!

So tonight, I plan on ripping Brian Lara Cricket and Cricket 2002.

Will keep all updated if it works.

Vikram_Sajid

School Cricketer
its not illegal no but if i were to send you the Flash files from my PSP it would be, or if i ripped a game and sent it to you it would be, but im not going to be

Ive payed for my PSP and my Brian Lara ps1 game

it works and its amazing

langerrox

International Coach
its not legal but emulation talk here - thread closed

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Basically I don't think it's technically illegal for you to play your Ps1 or Ps2 games on your PSP, as afterall if they don't exist as Psp games, and you own the original game then you aren't doing anything wrong. Where it becomes illegal is if you start downloading Isos of games you don't own to play on your PSP or other formats.

Vikram_Sajid

School Cricketer
yeah thats what i mean im not offering the game to anyone lol i was just sharing the info because ive been after a cricket game on psp for ages

so incase anyone was wondering, they could do it themselves and have cricket on the psp

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
would this be possible for cricket 07? sorry if this is a stupid question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread