Skin chooser?!?!?

lancashire666

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is a question for you Glenn, but ive started it as a thread insted of sending a PM as im sure more people would like to know.

when in game, in the options it says 'select a different skin' and there is a drop down menu with std in it obviously for standard skin.
how do we use this feature, as there has been a sky sports skin made which i like but sometimes i like to use the original skin and i have to keep copying and pasting to change.
it looks like an excellent feature as well

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
(Just found your other post, so copying my response to that over here)

Its been a while since I last used this feature myself but I think if you just place the skin in a new folder in the graphics/gui folder the game will just pick the skin up and call it by the name of the folder.

E.g. at the moment there is an std folder - this is the standard skin for the game. If you added a "Sky Sports" folder into gui, then the game should give you the choice between std and Sky Sports.

Hope that helps.

white rose

School Cricketer
Whenever I try and choose the Sky Sports skin I just get "error code 1"

white rose

School Cricketer
Can anyone who has already got the skin chooser working tell me how they got both the backgrounds for the Sky Sports skin and the Std skin in the pics folder using the "background" filename?

Slightly confusing question I know but I would be grateful for any help
Thanks

white rose

lancashire666

International Coach
The background pic doesnt seem to be linked to the skins, if you want the sky sports background you have to overwrite the original, i just have both pics in the folder and call one 'background' and the other 'background2' then when i wanna change i just have to delete 1 number on one and add a number to the other, the skin chooser just seems to be the menu bar at the side etc

Users who are viewing this thread