Story Three Lions on the Shirt? - Match Day: Northamptonshire fight back!!!

When will Tom Baker get his England call up?

• Total voters

Storer11

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Nice update. 10 bucks says he finds that chick from the pool.

freddiw

Panel of Selectors
awesome tommy you are sensational, love your story, congrats on 50 pages

good work tommy and its that bloke again :p

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
What's Mike Tyson doing back? I think Amjad should come in there and knock the crap out of him.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Quality writing again Tom :) Great win over Glucestershire on, what has to be said, the crapest pitch you could ever want. Definitely a case for deduction of points like Glamorgan had! Another lovely cliffhanger as well :p

Highlander999

ICC President
Tuesday 9th April

"Hi there boy's :)"

It was the girl from the swimming pool. How she had gotten into Cooky's room I would never know. She was just sitting there with a silk shawl wrapped around her. Cooky was lying on the floor by the bed, having fallen back over it in surprise. He seemed to be doing a good impersenation of a goldfish and was stuttering away :p

"'Scuse me, but what the hell are you doing?"

"I want to be with him. I'm bored and I want some fun."

"Well you can have some fun elsewhere. He's gay"

Cooky began to protest in indignation but I kicked him to be quiet. Eventually with a foul look on her face she left. This now left us with a slight situation. Cooky had no door. We decided that our best bet would be to try and repair it. I snuck downstairs and found a cupboard full of useful stuff. I re-appeared 10 minutes later looking like a builder :p Myself and Cooky spent the next hour putting the door back on it's hinges :mad: Eventually by the time we had finished it was 3 in the morning :eek: I went back to my room and just collapsed onto the sofa. It had been a long day

Wednesday 10th April

A bang on my door woke me up with a start. I quicky looked across at the clock. OMG it was 11 :eek: I quickly put some clothes on and opened the door. There was Andy,

"Ah, sleeping beauty has decided to grace me with her presence. Cooky has told me all about last night. No wonder you look like you've had 10 rounds with Mike Tyson. We're leaving for Thorpe Park in 20 minutes. You might want to make yourself look a bit more presentable or else you will scare off, all the kiddies :p"

With that he left. I flew around the room not bothering to shave and only having time to brush my teeth, make my hair up and jump into some decent clothes. By 11:20 I was in the lobby. I was the last person there and had to endure all the banter from the other guys. Eventually the coach turned up and we piled onto it. The journey took no time at all, although that might be down to me sleeping most of the way :p

We all joked and waited like a bunch of school kids, outside the main entrance :laugh Eventually we got hold of tickets and went inside.

Thorpe_Entrance.jpg

This is where you guys are getting involved. We only have time for 5 rides. You guys need to pick us 5 rides to go on and I'll base the story around them. Just thought I would involve you guys. The map is below. Enjoy :) I have also worked on the 1st post in this thread so give it a look as it took a long time

2006_thorpe_park_map.jpg

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
1)Collosus (Awesome)
2)Nemesis Inferno (Great)
3)Slammer (Terrifying)
4)Stealth (Was broken when I went :()
5)Miss Hippo's Jungle Safari ;)

Highlander999

ICC President
Wednesday 10th April

We eventually split up into 2 groups. The older guys :p went of to the less extreme rides, while us youngsters went of to find the thrills ;)

"Right Cooky. Where do you want to go first?"

"Well I have heard Stealth is a must."

We all headed towards the ride. We could see the big drop on it from here. It looked bloody scary. However as we turned a corner we saw the queue. It was massive :( However us being VIPs and all that :rolleyes: :p managed to get ourselves right to the front by cutting in front of some Kent fans :) In exchange they got some free autographs. Eventually the ride arrived. I hopped into the front part with Cooky next to me. The safety barrier came down and we shot of. I had been expecting a nice slow start but we literally flew away. We shot up the big hill !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLOODY HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

We did a loop and I felt my stomach flopping around. This was terrifying. Why did I have to be at the front? On the way back down the hill I closed my eyes. Big mistake, I opened them to find my self upside down :eek: Soon we rolled back to a stop. That had been really scary, but exiliarating as well. We would need to find something less extreme next time though ;)

A video of my trip on that extreme ride

"Right what's next guys?"

Cooky piped up again,

"How about Colossus I've heard that is good fun"

Once again we managed to cut in front of a massive queue. We were becoming very un-popular, but hey, we are celebrities ;) This one was meant to be less scary. Boy was I wrong. We moved slowly up the hill with me and Cooky, once again securing front row seats :D However we soon shot back down and by this stage I realised I had been had on,

"NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! COOKY I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!!!"

As we did another loop however Cooky got hit on the head by an ice-cream which someone had dropped a few carriages back. I spent the rest of the ride almost p****** myself with laughter as Cooky transformed into a vanilla cone :laugh At the end of the ride, Cooky just looked at me,

"Say one word and I'll kill you"

"Your the boss. Can I have a 99? :p"

He proceeded to chase me out the gate :p

This ride was much worse :p

We now decided that we would try and find the other group while Cooky cleaned himself up. I was going to stick with Cooky so people did not get seperated up and lost. However disaster was soon to strike. Cooky was to busy telling me how great the ride had been and was not looking where he was going. He caught his foot on a loose paving slab and caught his head of a wall which began to bleed :eek: That however was not the worse injury. We soon found out he had pulled a muscle in his leg and was a big doubt for the next game :( It was really bad luck for him as he was just sorting his life out. We all decided to head back early with Cooky on cruches. It had looked like it would be an excellent day but a freak accident had ruined all that.

With a bit of time to kill, myself and Amjad went down to the local cricket club. It was the Under-16s training in the nets. We were quickly mobbed by them. It was nice to be recognised. I spent half an hout helping a young lad called Danny work on his batting. He had been struggling playing of the front foot and I think by the end of the session, I had helped him quite a bit. We did some more autographs and soon left knowing that we had done our bit for the community :)

Me helping young Danny bat

We eventually arrived back at the hotel at 5. The lad's were starting a ping-pong tournament. everyone was chipping in a fiver which the winner would get to keep. We had an hour till our table was booked so I thought what the hell. I needed some spare cash :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Nice Youtube raiding :D but you didn't go on Miss Hippo's Jungle Safari! :crying

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Another fantastic update unlucky Cooky is all I have to say. KUTGW

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
I'll miss cooky in next Match.:p
As usual Great Update Tom.
Keep Up The Great Work.

gutterman

International Cricketer
poor cooky always getting himself in to trouble kutgw mate

jarl

International Captain
Good work mate, you should have in your thread title including 'the miss adventures of Cooky' aswell, great read

Users who are viewing this thread