Votes: 2 6.7%
  • stop bothering me again!!

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters

sachin_sizzling

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guyzzz, :happy
Am about to release my own customary patches for cric-2004 :onpc ... if i wuz gonna let u guys know that am a professional cricketer and a student on the verge of completing my B.tech(IT).. u people are gonna wonder why havent i released a patch as yet :confused: .. my sophomore exams just came to a fitting climax..and its juz about the end of this cricketing season and i am going to be working on some bits and pieces cric-2004... i have been thankful to the guy who released the AI patch making tutorial... though i already recognised what is what with most of those AI attributes from prakash's config editor ... i am yet to release a patch on my own... so i just got clarified with some of those attributes and what parameters to give them from my dear mate who released that tutorial... but thats not all... i am thankful in advance to all planetcricket forum members who are gonna support my work.... am getting to work with my patches from mid next week.. i was ready to work on it since last week but the sad demise of one of my very close relatives(road accident) has succeded being the barrier... not just AI patches..but there is gonna be more at stake... bats,ads, if possible some intriguing commentries, i am not doing these for any reputation.. i dont have a crush for that... neither do i wanna pose off.. i juz want to make the game better just like some of u friends wanted the game to be... i just thought rather than using my work for myself..i can upload it here and share my mere little work... i know my work wont be as good as some of u people(prakash,boss etc for example) right from the scratch.. but i will try to prove my worth.. bye4now friends!!!!....the pic i've attached is my picture :cheers

Attachments

• P1010086.JPG
    P1010086.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
bloody hell for a minute i thought u were sehwag when he was young! u look like him

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Hi! Welcome....very long intro....:p

I gussed....it is Chennai.

So u r going to make AI patches???

sachin_sizzling

School Cricketer
THX for all the encouragement friends!!!!

thanx for all ur support..am already pleased as punch,the way u people welcome me.... i have represented My Club in 3 all india tournaments...once each in U-13,U-15,U-17 levels.... yes friends i am going to release some AI work and willow work first.... not sure which of the two is going to be first.... maybe u ask for it... willow or AI????.... :cheers

Last edited:

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
your girlfriend is damn hot,

Good luck in what ever you do.

The picture of your girlfriend gives sehwag a good chance of having one too.

fardin

dont you look like sehwag,
Then he must be proud Right?

Good luck mate,You seem to be a nice fellow best of luck in what you do in the future,forget about my prevouise post I think some thing else and I end up posting some thing really differet.

fardin

I am really sorry I think your girlfriend is beautifull Is That ok.

ronny_kingsley

Club Cricketer
Can i know ur name plz ??????? COs even I have played little cricket in the u-19 level .

But I have never come across you . Maybe I would have missed you .But still we can get in touch as the u-21's are gonna start soon .

Hope to see u there for TN.

Well for ur info I am ROhan Ojha and i will be playing for Mumbai u-21 this season.

sachin_sizzling

School Cricketer
My first work friends!!! feel free to comment on whatever u feel...

here is my first bat... and i thought this all time classic bat culd kick-off my work which is going to be available for next 3-4 weeks...till my final stint with my B.tech and my next cricket season begins....

sorry friends.... i have uploaded in psd format,cuz i cant upload in tga... if u people have photoshop juz edit it and convert to tga and install in the game..thx..from next time i will zip the file and upload..k.cheez!!
the tga format of the bat(zipped) is also here those who do not have photoshop take this..also here is my AI!!its only for ODI's i have edited only for ODIs'..cheez!! :cheers ...

Attachments

• Duncan freanly.psd
    99.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Duncanfreanly.zip
    23.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Sachin ODI cfg.zip
    872 bytes · Views: 17
Last edited:

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
It would be nice if u post screenshots of ur work...& also try to lessen the amount of text u write in this thread....If u want to tell about yourself start a thread in the General Forum....keep this only for patches.

-Bharat
(Moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread