Sky Sports TV Graphics Patch

Ste

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
skylogo.jpg

This thread will become the place for downloads of my Sky Sports TV Graphics patch for Cricket 2004.

All feedback, suggestions and bug reports should be placed here!

This file is the beta version V1.99b of the Sky Sports Patch.

This includes new graphics for:

• TV overlays
  • Spider
  • Wagon Wheel
  • Partnerships graphics
  • Heartbeat
  • Worm
  • Batting stats
  • Batting scorecard
  • Bowling scorecard
  • Match Intro
  • Toss
  • Teams listings
  • pause menu
  • end of over menu
  • statistics menu
  • end of innings menu
  • end of match menu
  • cameras selection
  • match conditions

Remember its a beta version so the patch has some rough edges, for the final version (2.0) I will try and do the ingame menu screens (e.g. pause menu, stats menu) as well.

Please post your views on the patch and any bug reports. If possible please try and post a screenshot of the problem (use fraps to take screenshots). I know about the problem with the toss graphics if you lose the toss but am not sure how to fix this yet.

Thanks to Aussie1st/Sylvester for his help and the use of his 3rd Umpire graphics which are included in this version. Also thanks to everyone for encouraging me to make it with their kind words about the last version of the patch and screenshots I have posted of this version.

To install:

1)Using the Graphics Importer 3 by Prakash (get from here choose "Import .Zip" and select the Sky199b.zip file that you downloaded from this post.

2) If you have an older version of the Graphics Importer you will also have to extract all the .tga files from the .zip to your Cricket 2004\Data\Bats folder using something like Winzip or winrar. Also try this if it doesnt work just doing step 1 in GI3.

And thats it, run the game and I hope you enjoy it!

To download the patch click HERE(6.90MB)

For screenshots see this thread. I will post some more screenshots tomorrow.

Ste

borncricketer

Panel of Selectors<br><a href="http://www.planetcr
Yes at last STE we get to download it - i will install it and try to check if there are any problems

borncricketer

Hey STE i downloaded the tv overlay and while i was playing i find a few problems - In the scorecard there are lines in the middle and in the wagon wheel you cant see the number of runs scored in the area. I have added screenshots of them. pls fix these problems. the rest looks excellent - great job

Ste

Executive member
Sorry if anyone downloaded the file before the time of this post, please download it again as I have uploaded a new file! I forgot to include a .tga file that lead to that wagon problem borncricketer had and have now hopefully fixed that lines problem as well.

You will have to perform both install steps again, overwrite any existing files.

Ste

Ste

Executive member
indiancricketer said:
why are the scores hard to read

In the picture of the scorecard it could be the way the screenshot was saved as a .jpg file but for the wagon it is a problem I am having with transparency on some text but I think I will be able to fix it.

Ste

borncricketer

ok i will try again - and what about the scorecard problem??

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
Thanks ste thank god you finally did release it,I am sorry for those mean comments in the other thread,Actulay I was anticipating this patch alot and That is the reason i was so in hurry>:

Users who are viewing this thread