Sky Sports TV Graphics Patch

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
ste thank u for a gr8 patch!
I installed it , everything is fine but the wagon wheel is blue in colour and not green like in the screenshots ???

Ste

Executive member
aditya123 said:
ste thank u for a gr8 patch!
I installed it , everything is fine but the wagon wheel is blue in colour and not green like in the screenshots ???

I changed the wagon to be blue as its like that on Sky but I am still having some problems with that and the spider.

borncricketer said:
ok i will try again - and what about the scorecard problem??
The scorecard problem should be fixed in the newer version I uploaded last night.

Ste

MWaugh

International Coach
ste a very very nice patch. what nine patch??? haha :hpraise

dobbo2k4

Club Cricketer
Ste downloaded and tested last night, only thing I didn't get was the pause menu. Any ideas?

boss

Club Cricketer
hi ste!, thanx 4 u'r sky tv patch!, it looks brilliant in the game!!! (there are couple of bugs though!), 5 stars from me!!!

Boss

Last edited:

Will p

International Cricketer
5* Ste, absoloutley excellent, if this is the beta, i cant imagine what the full version will be like!!

Ste

Executive member
dobbo2k4 said:
Ste downloaded and tested last night, only thing I didn't get was the pause menu. Any ideas?

This will be in the next beta version - V1.95, as will a fix to the problem described by greencarrot2.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Run Through

I have had a short run through with it tonight, and on first impressions it looks professional and realistic. I especially like the names of the commentators listed on the infobar on the team line up screen, it really looks like Sky Sports. I think you have done an excellent job here, Ste. I will play a full match with it tomorrow because I am tired now and need some sleep. Brilliant patch. Really looking forward to beta 1.95 and v 2.0.

Ste

Executive member
indiancricketer said:
Ste this patch is great the picture and the commentar list that really makes it realistic just the wagon and spider are messed

I will try and fix this for V1.95. What do you suggest I change with them? The blue is how they are done on Sky Sports.

Here is a picture of the pause menu I am making, its still a work in progress though. Created in the style of Sky Sports Active (Sky Digital viewers in the UK and Ireland will know what I am trying to do...not sure about anyone else!)

Ste

Attachments

• pause.jpg
    pause.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 219

Users who are viewing this thread