Sky Sports TV Graphics Patch

skibz

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ste said:
I think its just because of the file sizes of the images used for the menus and the toss screen. They could be made smaller but the quality is then reduced unless you are playing at a low resolution.

How long does it hang for?

Ste

About 12 seconds when the game says loading before you get a first look at the pitch and 20 seconds after the toss.

I've got the latest drivers for my graphics card too.

It works ok now that I play it at 16 bits instead of 32 :)

Last edited:

tassietiger

International Cricketer
Has Dydl's question been answered, because I have the same problem.

riyaz

Club Cricketer
ste , what is " cricket master 2005" posted by u in the recent downloads section

jonboy

School Cricketer
White Screen

tassietiger said:
Has Dydl's question been answered, because I have the same problem.

I have also got the same problem but it is only when I run the game under another user account. The menu screen / and everything else is fine when the game is running under the administrator account.

Any ideas/ fix would be great.

Ste

Executive member
Did you extract the .tga files to Program Files\EA Sports\Cricket 2004\Data\Bats from the .zip file? If not do this or import the .zip file using Graphics Importer 3 and it will be done automatically.

As for the problem with user accounts I am not sure. Do you mean user accounts in the game or windows user accounts?

Ste

jonboy

School Cricketer
White Screen

I imported the zip file using Graphics Importer 3 and the game and everything works fine under the administrator account in Windows XP.

However, when I run the game under a different Windows user account on the same computer, then the menu screen is white as per the problem that was shown. The game itself works OK but you just can't see the menu options.

I understand that the game will be linking to an individual user ID / Game Saves / PAK file etc but I assume it still reads from one common GOB file - and on that basis I don't understand why on the one hand it works (Administrator) but on the other it doesn't?

Prakash

Executive member
The problem would caused because the game cannot able to access those .tga files (because of the user account restrictions on the "program files" folder). Either give necessary access for that directory or install the game on some other directory where the limited user account have full access.

jonboy

School Cricketer
Don't know if it is coincidence or not but I've installed CoolGamePlayPatchv3 (including the CameraPatchV3) and everything works fine now.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
the Pakistan VS West Indies version of Sky sports where the score card at the bottom is different colour ????????

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Can you re-release this for the altered graphics in the Bangladesh series please???

just_cricket

Club Captain
it says in the readme to go into graphics importer, select Import as Zip, which I have done, but I can't find where the zip is to put it on EA Cricket 2004?

Users who are viewing this thread