Menu edited

D

das_vicky

Hey guys here comes my menu_tweakedv1.0.zip, but there are some shortcomings
1)I forgot to include my camera tweak in this patch
2)I forgot to add the new credits and new game information(that comes within easports extras) in this patch

I shall be releasing v1.1 tomorrow which shall not only fulfill the above lacking features but will also include alpha version of my "autoplay", and some other menus and screens. so download this file now enjoy this today and wait for tommorow.

To install
1)download this file
2)extract the files of zip into a folder
3)read the readme file
4)use graphics importer 2.2 or onwards to import the menu.zip using "import as zip" button

Please i need responses about this menu patch to make it better, as soon as possible

this is the my menu_tweakedv1.1. important feature of ver1.1 is that you need not install ver1.0 and the default camera vies is changed to TV view and an improved playnow screen.

the fact is that i dont know how to upload screenshots

Looks really cool.
But what do I do if I don't want all those TV logos on my menus.I want only star sports.

search which .tga file is for star and replace that tga with skydog.tga and the skydog with the star sports's

Then all logos will be star sports.
I removed sydog1,skydog2...
there appeared a white patch in the place where the TV logos were there.
Now I don't want any TV logs.
I'll try.If I'm not sucessful,I'll ask for help again.

OK i shall create a patch for yoiu all who dont want all the logos but instead i shall insert something very interesting ,

here is the latest the v2.0 and dont forget to also download v2 addins

Attachments

• menu_tweakedv2.0.zip
    8.8 KB · Views: 52
  • menu_tweakedv2.0_addins.zip
    3.3 KB · Views: 51

Users who are viewing this thread