Crick4life(Ravi) ODI AI patch Ver 3

Hero

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am really happy with your last patch but for newbies and others who are feeling difficulty should have choice .Good work.

gold639

International Coach
Thats the best point of the patches,the cpu score fast :)

robertporter

Club Cricketer
i tried the new patch that u put up the ball still flies in the air. i played 5 overs batting caught four times, twice in slips , one in the gully and once in mid on. i like that u cpu bat rate is fast and realistic but i donot like batting because i keep going out. i hope this doesn't upset u but could u make a patch where the ball stays along the ground a bit more. are u doing any more patches. thanks

gold639

International Coach
As he said,the ball goes into the air only if you mistime the ball.

Are you sure you are timing the ball absolutely perfectly?

robertporter

Club Cricketer
i think so

do u suggest any patches that are made in normal mode where in odis the score 230-330 for both cpu and human and in test 3.5-4.5 runs per over.

crick4life

International Cricketer
robertporter, I don't think I will change the core of the patch which is if you mistime it there are every chance of you getting out. If you take caution, leave or defend good balls and score off other balls you will be fine. Otherwise you could always try Boss's patches or Tutsi's patches, they seem to play very well and without going in the air for mistimed shots. Once you are able to time the ball very well then you could start play with this one.

crick4life

International Cricketer
Yes The Champ, I am having few very closely contested games with the CPU and for the first time I am having a chance with both bat and ball. All it needs is good sensible batting and some good line/length bowling with some variations. Don't this it is good to change much from what it is going by my experience.

crick4life

International Cricketer
I haven't started any work on the test cricket patches yet but when I do I will make sure will send you a copy not a problem.

When I started to chase I noticed the leg glance that I had put in to play the yorkers were changed to the leg glance that is played in front of square. Also the straight drive and cover drives where changed as well hence uploading this patch. Use this one for glancing most of the yorkers for a single or even more.

Attachments

• ODI ver 6.zip
    18.2 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread