Ravi/Radaga's AI Patches

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
hey ravi/radaga, i got a small hitch in ur patch.. for the straight drives when it gets the edge, it flies one bounce over the rope for four behind the keeper. The power off the edges is more. Also the tail enders seem to score well here. When I was playing with Harbhajan, i played a steady game and picked my runs in two and singles and Harbhajan went along to 30 off 37 balls. The scoring rate is good but still you do not expect a tail ender to play like a front line batsman and score at that rate.

Radaga

International Coach
saisrini80 said:
hey ravi/radaga, i got a small hitch in ur patch.. for the straight drives when it gets the edge, it flies one bounce over the rope for four behind the keeper. The power off the edges is more. Also the tail enders seem to score well here. When I was playing with Harbhajan, i played a steady game and picked my runs in two and singles and Harbhajan went along to 30 off 37 balls. The scoring rate is good but still you do not expect a tail ender to play like a front line batsman and score at that rate.
Thank you for your feedback! :)

I have never noticed that problem with the tail ender before, i will check that out and change that a bit.

As for the edges, some of them are suppose to go over slips, and some are suppose to fall short, maybe you just got a lot that went over in one go, but as you keep playing with you will see it doens't always go over.

groobz

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Bowling is really fun Radaga, I played India and they scored an impressive 297 after getting all out in the 45th over. But batting is still too easy,, after 7overs i was 0/83 and thats with the slog button turned off.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Hey Radaga, there is a problem with ur patch that i found now.. the leg spinner using his flipper/top spinner with full speed always results in a wicket!! i have been bowling the best teams out for 30-40 runs using a leg spinner/fast bowler in tandem in the opening overs. I was playing a world cup and Kumble has picked up 45 wickets even before the semifinal. And Sachin picked up 20 wickets! The thing is, when a leg spinner bowls the flipper/top spinner at full speed aimed at the stumps, the batsman just leaves the delivery only to be bowled or lbw! i hope u fix this! i am playing on Hard Mode only

gold639

International Coach
Ah even Tutsi's patch had the same problem.I think its something to do with the bat windows values???

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Really?? I played a test with Tutsi 7.3A patch and did not find the problem. Is it only with one dayers or what??

gold639

International Coach
No the problem was I think in his 7.2 or 7.1 versions patches.Check his thread.Some people complained about the problem there.

Radaga

International Coach
saisrini80 said:
Hey Radaga, there is a problem with ur patch that i found now.. the leg spinner using his flipper/top spinner with full speed always results in a wicket!! i have been bowling the best teams out for 30-40 runs using a leg spinner/fast bowler in tandem in the opening overs. I was playing a world cup and Kumble has picked up 45 wickets even before the semifinal. And Sachin picked up 20 wickets! The thing is, when a leg spinner bowls the flipper/top spinner at full speed aimed at the stumps, the batsman just leaves the delivery only to be bowled or lbw! i hope u fix this! i am playing on Hard Mode only
Thanks for that saisrini, i have never encountered that but i must give it a go and see what happens. Thanks for alerting me of it and i will get onto it right away!

Adam Gilchrist

School Cricketer
well i seem to find that a full speed top spinner that goes straight results in the cpu sweeping and missing and falls LBW

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
for me, they do not sweep.. they just leave the ball and come forward only after it hits the stumps

Radaga

International Coach
i tested this problem, but most of the time they hit it when i was testing.

Could you guys tell me what type of pitch you are playing on and what type of length the ball is pitched on? A screenshot would be very handy.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread