ravis patches

mannu

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
guys how to change the xspeed? and what is it???

wasi786

Club Cricketer
it increases the speed of the game just search it in google and download it and then increase the values slightly

crick4life

International Cricketer
0601731 said:
hey ravi,i tried ur oneday patch and i ve found two bugs-
1.the ball when edged doesnt carry to the keeper
2.this is a strange one,when playing a match between ind and aus, i played a forward defensive shot and i edged it but the ball went through mid on for 4.

Don't think the ones you have mentioned are bugs. The ball sometimes doesn't carry to the keeper and it is deliberate. Faster you bowl the ball carries to the keeper if you bowl fairly slow it doesn't carry. You will notice after having played few games some carry, some won't and some will go over the head, it is there for realism.

As regards the edge going through mid on, it should not happen always and maybe it won't occur again at all. If it does then let me know will have a look at it.

Don't think I helped you much with my replies but thanks anyways for your feedback.

Mannu, thanks to wasi your question has been answered.

wasi786

Club Cricketer
hi ravi
using ur latest patch in 50 over match i used to get 4 to 5 edges but now i usually play 10 or 20 over matches and didnt get a single edge nor does cpu get any,can u tell me what values 2 change in config editor to get more edges in 20 over matches

agent 47

School Cricketer
hi ravi!
i played with your odi patch ver. 1.
cool patch man except for the thing that the opponents just go about at an astronomical runrate!! (10-11 runs per over!!!!!!)
any idea why , or is it my playing on medium mode or what is it?

Radaga

International Coach
wasi786 said:
hi ravi
using ur latest patch in 50 over match i used to get 4 to 5 edges but now i usually play 10 or 20 over matches and didnt get a single edge nor does cpu get any,can u tell me what values 2 change in config editor to get more edges in 20 over matches

First go into the ODI Hard or Medium (whichever one your playing with)

For human edges try increasing the Edge Average value or decrease the BatWindowIdealSize.

For CPU edges increase the CPUdifficulty

Radaga

International Coach
agent 47 said:
hi ravi!
i played with your odi patch ver. 1.
cool patch man except for the thing that the opponents just go about at an astronomical runrate!! (10-11 runs per over!!!!!!)
any idea why , or is it my playing on medium mode or what is it?
You just have to tighten up your line and length.
If you are having trouble putting the ball on the right spot and you are using !xSpeed just lower it to something you can control.

If you continue to have problems there are some values to change but i can't remember their names of the top of my head, Ravi should know.

wasi786

Club Cricketer
thanks ragada for replying but i increased edge average but nothing happened no edge any other thing to do and plz tell me what values to put :help :onpc

groobz

Club Cricketer
Ravi, Batting on your ODI patch is amazing with slog turned off. I just chased down 263, and did it with 2balls to spare. People should really try this,, turn the slog button off, now you have to rely on building a batsmans innings and correct timing and placement to score boundries.

Bowling however just doesn't seem right, the cpu attacks at a good rate,, but loose wickets too often, usually all out by the 20over mark. Some of the shot selection seems off as well, for instance playing a backfoot legglance or a front foot coverdrive on balls that are no where near those shots.

agent 47

School Cricketer
but ragada, i do ball a tight line and length and also , most of the the runs go by edges and missed catches and stuff like that.
this sometimes really gets frustrating.

but there is one thing i would like to ask in particular. Ravi's patches have excellent gameplay in the sense that the caught behinds and the bowling is excellent. sometimes edges dont carry which is great realism.
so, can i just change the innings pacing of ravi's patch and use it for myself,
{if Ravi does not mind?}
and will it work??

thnx!

gold639

International Coach
radaga you have a new name-ragada(lol)

:rtfl :rtfl :rtfl :rtfl :rtfl

Users who are viewing this thread