ravis patches

crick4life

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
wasi786, most of the question has been answered prior and has no changes I would say

1) It already does, it does post good enough totals. Unless you are looking for 500 runs off 50 overs the patch already is tuned to score enough runs.(mind you on all pitches apart from hard/dry/dusty you will see consistent edges as far as I can remember)

2) Increase the edges for each shot but a little, cant precisely say by how much but doubling the balue is a start.

3) Read 2

4) Dont think we can do anything about it, that said I dont have the byes problem I set the xspeed at +1.83

Not so much a detailed reply but could not have replied any better.

Cheers

gold639

International Coach
Ravi I tried out the new fields and I must say they are quite good for your patch especially.I tweaked your fields a little to suit my bowling and now its awesome :)

groobz

Club Cricketer
Ravi nice patch!, but is there anyway i can make cpu score higher totals? or make them less likley to loose their wicket?,, i'm scoring at about 7per over in the odi patch,, thats with the slog button turned off, so the current cpu totals are a little easy to get.

gold639

International Coach
Lol I wonder why everyone finds this patch easy while I find it quite tough.Maybe its 'cause I modified the batting to make it tougher.In fact,in my games,the cpu always post high totals and is way too aggressive(I like this).And Ravi,one unrealistic thing about your patch,is that the cpu play back foot strokes to half volleys!!Though I fixed this one my own,just thought I'd let you know.

groobz

Club Cricketer
Yeah the CPU is really aggressive, even with Mcgrah they get me for 5-6 per over. But they're hopeless at playing spin. If the CPU were able to play at that pace for the whole game, then it would be a lot tougher,, but you can get them out at around over number 30 or there around.

msamina

Club Cricketer
Ravi's ODI patches work very well for me. For me, the CPU seems to play well against both Fast Bowlers and Spin Bowlers. The only problem is when the batsmen is aggressive. They tend to come down the pitch to spin bowlers and in the process get out stumped. So, I fixed my roster so that only 2 or 3 players are termed as aggressive in a line-up. Previously, because of this I would be able to get Australia out for around 150 around 25 overs or so. But, nowadays they tend to play a longer and slower innings and hence are able to score a lot more runs without getting out.

I have not thoroughly tested the test patch by playing against a good team. When playing against Bangladesh, I did have some issues.

vibs89

School Cricketer
Well Ravi ur Test patch File test cricket patch ver 1[1].0.zip and Test cricket patch Ver 2.0.zip. Your patch is excellent but there some problem with that patch is that when we bowl cpu on off stump or leg stumps they jus leave the ball as Rahul said i've tried both of ur version of test patch but its the same problem as Rahul said So culd u fixed it or make an updated versions if u can

crick4life

International Cricketer
Hiya Murali, I hope you are keeping well mate.

vibs89, I had that fixed in one of the patches and was circulated to few guys among us which had that fixed. I have since reformatted my hd so can't find that version anymore. I think I may have sent the fixed copy to Eddie, will check that. Meanwhile I have tried to fix it in the attached one, have a look and let me know if the CPU still leaves balls on off stumps or leg stump.

groobz2, I thought the patch plays both pace and spin pretty well. That said I use xspeed to make it challenging to bowl but setting the speed to anywhere around +1.61 and I can vouch its not easy to get the CPU bowled out unless you are playing on a green top.

Also when batting you guys use the field set up I have uploaded, it works perfectly for the patch and more or less its hard to find the gaps all the time.

Attachments

• Test cricket patch Ver 2.0.zip
    19.1 KB · Views: 62

vibs89

School Cricketer
Thanks Ravi gonno try it soon and post a review of a match also check my signature of Indian cricket series i'm gonno use ur patch

International Coach
hey ravi,i tried ur oneday patch and i ve found two bugs-
1.the ball when edged doesnt carry to the keeper
2.this is a strange one,when playing a match between ind and aus, i played a forward defensive shot and i edged it but the ball went through mid on for 4.

Users who are viewing this thread