Ravi/Radaga's AI Patches

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
radage i downloaded your patch.but it has a bug when ever you bowl straigh the batsman leave's the ball just like tutsi's patch and the cpu is really really agressive please help. and i am talking about your odi patch :(

Radaga

International Coach
can u tell me where abouts the ball pitches when this happens and if you have any movement on the ball?

fardin

it is short pitch basically and straight aiming the stumps around the bowlers leg and the middle stump. the cpu leave's it when ever i ball straight basically and when i ball bouncer's they play it well but when i ball straight they leave it'

Radaga

International Coach
ok, i will try to eliminate that shot then, i'll work on it now and see what i can do

Radaga

International Coach
Ok, hopefully now the only time the batsman will leave the ball is when it is going down leg side. If you still have the problem please let me know.

The new one day patch is attached, and it is also updated in the first post.

Attachments

• One Day Patch [ver 1.0a].zip
    19.2 KB · Views: 24

fardin

thank you i will try it now let me see.

brad352

Executive member
OK, slightly revised review: (Pitch Normal, Overcast)

I'm 1/103 off 21 overs, the wicket being clean bowled trying to drive. The straight drive (classic one with the high elbow, which always goes almost perfectly straight) is too powerful- I've hit about 10-12 fours off it in less than a session. Apart from that everything's good- I might bump !xspeed to 1.74 soon if it gets too easy.

Radaga

International Coach
After the forum was down for a while i have been doing some testing and so has Brad. We found a few issues with CPU shot selection and i have now fixed these, and here are the new versions of my patches:

Fields can still be downloaded from page 1

Attachments

• Test Cricket Patch [ver2.0].zip
    19.5 KB · Views: 60
  • One Day Patch [ver2.0].zip
    19.2 KB · Views: 69

fardin

radaga there is a problem the slog bug is not fixed the one where you come down to the pitch and hit it straight. it always end up being six runs is there any way that can pervent that from happening.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
No man.. It is fine with me. Sometimes, I get caught using that slog down the wicket shot too.. When the confidence is high, it mostly goes for six but not always!!

To Ravi/Radaga, I am starting to like ur patch. I had a matc with India and New Zealand in a World Series. Since I am used to hitting too much,I started using the power shots more in the first 10 overs and I lost 6 wickets in the first ten overs itself for 76 runs.But after 10th over, I started playing sensibly without much of power shots and I got to 117/6 off the 20 overs. I find that playing sensibly makes this patch more fun to play as it is close to real life! I will test ur Test Match patch and will post my review. I feel urs is better than Tutsi which is very hard to bowl with!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Well Zorax, first download those patches and extract the files within it and give a suitable name for it.. Then Download Config Editor and open Config Editor.exe. You have an option "Import Patch" there. Click on it and it will ask you the patch you want to import into the game. Select the file that you extracted within the .zip file posted above and you're done importing the patch in the game!

Users who are viewing this thread