ravis patches

punter14

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
can anyone please send an attachment of all of ravis patches because i cant find them anywhere, and can someone tell me what ravi edits to make the cpu get bowled more. thanks

gold639

International Coach
Here you go.Enjoy :)

Will post the next few in next post as only maximum of 3 is allowed.

gold639

International Coach
Here are the others :)

I will post last one in next post as only 3 are allowed.

h-mAin

Club Cricketer
Hm..I think I have the first one, it is difficult to bat, but a little easy to hit six sometimes! But it is always low scoring matches! I make 150 all out, I bowl them out at 105 f.ex!!

Hero

Club Captain
Ravi patches are awesome and still these are ruling I believe.

vibs89

School Cricketer
Ya man I like Ravi Patch is so cool man but there so many Ravi patch doono which to use confussed man anyway i'll try all of them

h-mAin

Club Cricketer
Yes, me to! But today I bowled Sri Lanka out for 96 on normal pitch with Pakistan...hm..it is not playing low scoring matches all the time, but the thing is...the opponents are having a run rate of 6-7-8 all the time... :confused:

crick4life

International Cricketer
Hi fellas,

Nice to see some of you guys still using my patches, here are the latest ones unless you had these. I am not sure if Ver 1.0 attached here is latest or the 1(1) from above but you can give it a go nevertheless. There are different patches for ODI and Test matches. I am not into patch making big time anymore but if you guys need little tweaks here and there let me know.

Just in case if you guys didn't know what patches to use, use the attached ones they play very well IMO. Also with the new field settings, I have started to play again and am very pleased with the way the game plays.

Cheers,

Ravi

Attachments

• Test cricket patch Ver 2.0.zip
    19.1 KB · Views: 132
  • ODI patch Ver 1.0.zip
    18.8 KB · Views: 129

crick4life

International Cricketer
vibs89 said:
cool man is this the latest patch Raavi

Yup the latest as far as I know, maybe I had ODI Ver 2.0 but can't find it anywhere. If I find it will post it here.

Hero

Club Captain
Thanks Ravi for uploading your patches.Have you created any field changes according to your patches if so kindly upload that too so we can check it out.Have a good time there.

Rahul

International Cricketer
hey ravi...goog work...i played a lot with your test patch v1...it was good...just a couple of things....donno if u've fixed them in ver 2....first of all the cpu left a lot of balls on the off stump and sometimes on the leg from the left arm fast bowlers and got bowled or lbw too much and the lower order was too weak against the spinners....each ball was lobbing in the air....and secondly cud u decrease the cpu aggressiveness in test just a little bit coz the fast bowlers turn out too expensive.....but good work nonethe less....i'll have a go at ver 2 soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread