Status
Not open for further replies.

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
yes ravi, please update your AI patch version 2.0 . First and formost please make the cusor in the hard mode small and also managable it moves very fast. secondly please make cpu bat & bowl well in 20 overs & 50 overs in both hard & medium modes as mostly we are playing in these two modes I you could implement these two changes then this will be the best patch every built for cricket 2004. also have you figured out the field setting, are they in exe file or anywhere else ?

babai:)

crick4life

International Cricketer
Originally posted by bumba
yes ravi, please update your AI patch version 2.0 . First and formost please make the cusor in the hard mode small and also managable it moves very fast. secondly please make cpu bat & bowl well in 20 overs & 50 overs in both hard & medium modes as mostly we are playing in these two modes I you could implement these two changes then this will be the best patch every built for cricket 2004. also have you figured out the field setting, are they in exe file or anywhere else ?

babai:)

Bumba, please refer to the other topic for the changes to the patch thats coming up. What do you mean by "make CPU bat and bowl well in 50 overs"? Its already in place in the previous version and its playing well. Only the 20 overs is being dealt with this time around. All the field sets were found in GOB file but changing those has absolutely no effect on the game. The field setups as of now is still unsolved.

Hero

Club Captain
See the thread with the name "Patch improved the game'

crick4life

International Cricketer
Guys, I think I will upload the patch in topic
"AI patch is now ready - Need testers". Also if you guys do not mind please post anything related to the patch under the topic "AI patch is now ready - Need testers". I have pinned "AI patch is now ready... " topic and will be one place concerning AI patch. Please check for the Ver3 and ver3a(small bowling cursor) patch in the "AI patch now ready ....." topic in another few minutes. Cheers.

Last edited:

crick4life

International Cricketer
Closing this thread, lets reply anything to do with AI patch in the "AI patch now ready - need testers" topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread