Crick4life(Ravi) ODI AI patch Ver 3

crick4life

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
joesaadati said:
"crick4life
Staff Member
I have the 1992 World cup cricket teams but only with ODI international stats, it needs the test cricket stats update which I can do shortly and post the rooster."

Ravi as was quoted by you in the above have you almost finished with the Roster updated for worldcup 1992 if so please kindly inform Thankyou If not could you post the ODI international stats for the moment :happy :onpc

Not needed to remind me in every thread mate, you have posted the same message in about 5 threads. Anyways the rooster is uploaded in one of the threads you created.

crick4life

International Cricketer
If any of you are having byes issues you could try and import the ball conditions config files attached here. This normally will make the CPU batting better and also cuts down the byes to a large extent for me. You may want to try this out too. Let me know if this sorts the issue out.

Attachments

• Ball conditions.zip
    387 bytes · Views: 42

Hero

Club Captain
Would you pls elaborate that where to extract these values?.Looking like very good.

crick4life

International Cricketer
Pretty easy really, download the above file the open the file ball conditions.cfg, select the entire content and copy it.

Then open your config editor, using the list choose ball conditions (it is after the pacing files for ODI), then replace the entire content by pasting the content you selected from the downloaded file and press save button icon which is right under the file menu.

Hope this helps.

Radaga

International Coach
Yay, Ravi's back making patches :) :happy :clap

I have 2 weeks left of school then i start holidays so i'll have some time to test out your patch mate. Maybe even some time this weekend if my sister lets me on :(

Glad to see your patches back again :)

crick4life

International Cricketer
Radaga said:
Yay, Ravi's back making patches :) :happy :clap

I have 2 weeks left of school then i start holidays so i'll have some time to test out your patch mate. Maybe even some time this weekend if my sister lets me on :(

Glad to see your patches back again :)

Tim, been a while :) hope you are doing well mate.

Give it a go, it may be a little easy for ya but hey its still decent enough till we get our hands on BLIC.

Good to see ya around.

Champ, yes GI format would have been better but didn't cross my mind then.

Radaga

International Coach
I'm gonna give it a go today Ravi.

I remember back before how there was problems with the CPU throwing its wicket away when it got to the higher scores by trying to smash everything.
Just wondering if you managed to find anyway to stop it?

Will report back ASAP on my match, India (me) vs England, Normal Pitch
and since you said batting might be a tad easy i'll start with !xspeed on 1.51 and use sam's swing exe. (i'll probably end up getting thrashed now, lol)

Last edited:

Radaga

International Coach
ENGLAND (CPU) VS INDIA (me)
50 over match
Normal Pitch
Sunny
Warm

Lost the toss and bowled first. England all out for 279 after 48 overs.
Trescothick (67), Strauss (52) and Collingwood (25) were the top scorers. Kumble took 4 wickets.

I found it very hard at the start, the ball was swinging a bit but i couldn't get and edges or even beat the bat very often.
I finally got a breakthrough in about the 23rd over. Then the wickets came consistently.
I liked the run rate and how they had a go in the later overs.

The only problems i have are these:
1) I got no edges at all for the whole match.
2) I kept getting them out bowled from spinners when they tried to play cut shots to balls pitched on and just outside off stump.
I had 5 bowleds and 4 of them were from them trying to cut to right or left handed leg spinners.

Still enjoyed it a lot, i've attached the scorecard.
A lot of extras, this was because of my bad bowling, not because of byes.

englandscorecard1tw.jpg

I played a bit of my innings and then gave up.

It was far too easy for me, i was 0/182 after 20 overs.
I got 1 edge though, and it went for four, lol

I found it was quite easy to play aggresive when the ball was pitched up.
Most of the time when it was full i used the 6 hit button against it. I did mis-hit a few but they fell safe. The cut shot was also very easy to play and Gangully probably score 60% of his runs through that.

I will have a play around with the configs to see if i can fix it up for myself, you shouldn't worry about changing the patch just for me, i'll find a way to make it harder :)

Cheers :cool:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread