1st One Day International
PlanetCricket Rockers Vs Bangladesh
Dhaka

15 Over Update:

Bangladesh:
109/4

Al Saharia: 35 (21)
Mushfiqr Rahmam: 18 (11)

Big Hitting Bangladesh are halted by a 3-wicket over from FreddieFan!!

Bangladesh have hit back at their critics by smashing over a hundred runs in 15 overs, that score would have looked a lot prettier at 109/1 had it not been for FreddieFan who skittled 3 Bangaldeshi batsmen in a 6 ball over. The current run rate is 7.9 per over which is not what everyone would have expected, the opening bowlers looked like rabbits in headlights for the most part, they may never have been smashed around like that in thier careers before. FreddieFan got the much needed breakthrough in one of his last overs, he dismissed Javed Omar with the second ball, a short pitch one that was hooked straight at Brigessy, the ball was moving some but at this level they should be taken. Habibul Bashar came to the crease hoping to build on Bangladesh's good start but only suceeded in hooking a ball that pitched just back of a length to the same man again, Briggesy took an easier catch this time to see off the captain for a Golden duck, at 43/2 the match was evenly balaced but then FreddieFan struck again, he threw in the bouncer and Rajin Saleh became his third victim in 5 balls, he tried to glance it down to fine leg but it came right out of the middle and went very square, M.Bala pouched it and the game swung in the way of the Rockers.

The openers get stuck in

cricket200520050901201032018pb.png

Javed Omar with the square cut

cricket200520050901204117311wf.png

Briggesy celebrates one of two easy catches

cricket200520050901204140060tp.png

FreddieFan gets the breakthrough

cricket200520050901204151734ps.png

Two in Two for FreddieFan

cricket200520050901204229431vm.png

The third wicket goes down and the Rockers are ecstatic

cricket200520050901204334752fj.png

One over later and FreddieFan was out of the attack after having a dropped catch of him in his last over, the guilty part was Wild Wil behind the stumps, a thin edge should have been collected by him and he let it go right through his gloves, a routine catch really, FreddieFan bowled six overs for 37 runs with 3 wickets, Pak.Cric was already into the attack at one end having replaced NightProwler, the second change was made and Briggesy was called upon after taking two catches in the field. He claimed a major wicket in his first over, he went for two fours with his first two balls, then he pitched one back of a length and took almost all of the pace from it, Hannan Sarkar tried to drive him back down the ground on the back foot but because there was no pace on the ball it just looped up in the air and straight back at the bowler, Briggesy showed his brilliance straight away but soon after went for 11 in an over.

Bangladesh push on

cricket200520050901204639264ih.png

FreddieFan misses out on his fourth after a silly mistake by the keeper

cricket200520050901205245438ga.png

Briggesy gets hostile!

cricket200520050901205653764nj.png

First over wicket by Briggesy and its the big one!

cricket200520050901205913424bs.png

Bangladesh battle on as they go for a big score

cricket200520050901205958672yc.png

The Rockers have well and truly been Rocked by the agressive nature of this Bangladesh side, almost every ball has been punished, and most of them have been decent balls, edges have gone through the slips or been dropped by the keeper, sixes have been narrowly missing the fielder, fielders have let the ball slip under them far to often (amost every time the ball goes to the outfield...). This PlanetCricket squad has a lot to work on athough there has been positives, four wickets in the first 15 overs is great, if only the runs hadnt been so high. So far Bangaldesh are on top but if the Rockers can get another few quick wicket then they will be right back in it, this match still hangs in the balance and with the spinners to come who knows?

Stay tuned Live on ZEE TV for more action from PCR Vs Bangladesh!!!

Scorecard:

cricket200520050901210447560le.png

Batting Statistics:

cricket200520050901210452351rv.png

Bowling Statistics

cricket200520050901210456796tm.png

-----

Briggsey

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Argghh Al Shariar is running riot! We gotta get him out quickly! Good presentation mate nice to see the bowling stats this time so we can see how we've been doing! Keep it up! and come on Rockers lets fight back!

Slight note to the kit maker: I think the Planetcricket Rockers text at the back of the shirt should be moved to the bottom as it slightly interferes with the players name!

Bala

International Coach
Ahem! skip - you are looking at a player who is just fresh from taking a 5 - for for Derbys.

boss

Club Cricketer
Yes!, well done harmison for the pictorial explanation!.

As a Coach:

I personally feel to bat first on this track. look like a belter. any how Briggsey thought otherwise and the match result sofar is the mix bag really. Nice Start There by BDs. But thanks for the furious over from FreddieFa to get back us in to the match. Although NightProw and Pak Cricketer looks a bit expensive, am sure that they will be back with a revenge. I hope PR can restrict BDs around 200, and will get the runs in positive frame of mind.

Boss

Briggsey

International Coach
Well, we showed we can chase runs in our last match against World XI so why not again against a weaker team in Bangladesh? I hope my decision does not come back to haunt me but even so I have full confidence in our teams ability to both set and chase scores.

FreddieFan

International Coach
I'm glad I had that one good over otherwise my figures would have been throat-slittable.

boss

Club Cricketer
briggsey said:
Well, we showed we can chase runs in our last match against World XI so why not again against a weaker team in Bangladesh? I hope my decision does not come back to haunt me but even so I have full confidence in our teams ability to both set and chase scores.

Nothing wrong mate!, definitely we are gonna win this all square.

FreddieFan said:
I'm glad I had that one good over otherwise my figures would have been throat-slittable.

Well done mate to get back us into the match.

Boss

S_Harmison

International Cricketer
Can everyone see all of the pictures??? Not another update tonight as i will be playing it, maybee tomorrow.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Well the manager has turned up with some important information.

The awards to be given out :
Vcash
MOM-5
MOS 20
Breaking special records -10

No rep will be given out.
We felt that rep can be only given out for good posts and playing virtually is not a good way of improving rep.

Thank You

By the way, S_harmison plz post the Bangladesh entire squad for nightprowler's fantasy game.(full 15 memebr or whatever)
I see no harm in it starting a bit later.

S_Harmison

International Cricketer
Like i said in the other thread, i dont know their squad because i am playing the matches as Exhibition matches, so i can only assume that they will be unchanged.

Users who are viewing this thread