100 100's - Finally it has come. Take a bow Master!

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Its high time Pakistan look for some more pace bowling options. Gul needs to know, he can be dropped.

Totally agreee!!! When you know that you don't have any bencher who can threat your position, you get relaxed. Pakistan needs to find pacers so that a healthy competition can generate among them.

I remember Wasim Akram and Waqar Younas were both of the view that the reason of our high wickets and thrashing the oppositions in our times was actually the major competition between us.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
On that topic :p I think Gul is a follower, not a leader in the bowling attack. Its the role he has been used for his entire career, and one that probably suits him (ie first change bowler) The lead up to and the World Cup itself led us to believe that maybe Gul was maturing but if he wants to lead the bowling attack he really needs to pick himself up.

Riaz, Talha, JKhan are likely to be the future of our bowling attack, but Junaids injury hasnt helped his cause.

Addy

National Board President
I blame misbah's defensive mindset/tactics for not introducing the young guns like Talha, Rahat, Sadaf or Bilawal. He hasn't even utilized Wahab, who got some genuine pace.

----------

Moreover they are wasting Hammad like Abdul Razzaq. Remember, Wasim used to play razzaq in the middle order in 99 WC. Hammad needs to come at 4/5, he is a proper Batsman and a handy medium pacer! but our captain's defensiveness not allowing to use him in the middle overs.

teamindia

Club Cricketer
Sachin on a mission. No 100 No hair cut :thumbs

2_143612_223638_7277.jpg

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
^So he wants to be the next Rapunzel :spy

----------

I blame misbah's defensive mindset/tactics for not introducing the young guns like Talha, Rahat, Sadaf or Bilawal. He hasn't even utilized Wahab, who got some genuine pace.

----------

Moreover they are wasting Hammad like Abdul Razzaq. Remember, Wasim used to play razzaq in the middle order in 99 WC. Hammad needs to come at 4/5, he is a proper Batsman and a handy medium pacer! but our captain's defensiveness not allowing to use him in the middle overs.

Among the all the names you have mentioned, I have heard quite a bit about Bilawal Bhatti. They say he has got genuine pace. He is not very tall but very skiddy.

Last edited:

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
419704_198829456889534_177232162382597_275695_1263156679_n.jpg

For those who can read Urdu. Pardon the use of unofficial language.

I will translate the dialogue to English.

Umar Akmal: We will never let Sachin get to that 100

Afridi: We can't stop him. He is in good Form

Misbah: I have a plan. we will get all out on 90.

Last edited:

Aswin8

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
:lol Thats good...

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Don Bradman once said, "Sachin plays like me." Poor Sachin is now stuck on 99 hundreds like Bradman was stuck on 99 average. :p

Jokes apart, Some things, I feel, are better left at 99. I mean that won't let his reputation down. Anyways, its always, as they say, good time to go when they ask you "Why?" rather than "Why not?"

sattar

Club Captain
I Think most people are getting wrong we pakistan need good batsmans rather than bowlers.look at previous series or look today srilanka all out for 188 what bowlers can do more its upto batsman and i still feel it will be difficult too chase.we mostly win matches on bowling so improvement needed at batting and fielding rather than bowling and misbah is good captain of test not sure about oneday or t2o.and by the way i will complete mba before sachin 100 century which have 2 year left:lol

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Don Bradman once said, "Sachin plays like me." Poor Sachin is now stuck on 99 hundreds like Bradman was stuck on 99 average. :p

Yeah but Bradman didn't drag himself... while Tendulkar is doing it IMO

Addy

National Board President
^So he wants to be the next Rapunzel :spy

----------

Among the all the names you have mentioned, I have heard quite a bit about Bilawal Bhatti. They say he has got genuine pace. He is not very tall but very skiddy.

For what I have heard about him he is a proper middle order batsman and bowls at 140ks on regular basis.

----------

Also he was listed in the reserves for Asia Cup squad.

1iram1

Club Captain
A stupid and meaningless stat tbh. How in the world do you combine the two formats? For people that are saying he will retire if he gets it, he probably won't. He'll then target his 50th ODI ton and 100th ODI half-century. He is about a year late in announcing his retirement from ODIs imo. Should have done it with the WC in his hands.

Addy

National Board President
he & younis should call off ODI cricket after this tournament for God sake. :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread