Record 1012/0 in 66 overs on HARD mode(15.3 RPO)

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just for Kartik, I love AC09 it's gonna be far better than TAOC;):sarcasm:facepalm

GretschUK

School Cricketer
The funniest thing is that either Cook or Strauss are going to make a record breaking innings and still not hold the record for biggest Test innings ever. Because one of them will score higher than the other.

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
LOL! haha good going Kartik!
biggrin.gif

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Anymore unnecessary TAOC related comparison kind of stuffs will be deleted. ;) When the game is not even released, there is nothing to discuss it's positive or negative.

Also, everyone is entitled to their opinions. The way they play the game matters. If you want to get over the AI right from the word ' GO ' it's unrealistic in user end as well. Never you see the test matches played with aggressions right from ball 1 to the end unless the situation demands.

It all depends. ;) So, now nomore TAOC stuffs here in this AC09 forums.

King Cricket

International Coach
Yeah, JK's slam bang performane in that test, reminds me of a 6 over (or maybe 5, don't remember it correctly) exhibition match I played long ago in BLIC 05. It was between England and Classic XI. I was England, and I remember posting a mammoth total of 145+ for the opposition to chase! Yeah, in six overs. That was indeed some fun. :laugh

Last edited by a moderator:

nimish_sach

Club Cricketer
You saved the game and moment you got out you reloaded the game. Now since people have actually questioned you, you are saying you are 3 down how come suddenly you lost 3 when you were barely losing one.

None of the games are perfect even in Fifa 09 which is one of the best simulation in sports game once you get the hang of the game you can easily score 5-7 goals a game which is quite unrealistic. So a cricket game can provide the same.

Clearly on this forum atleast 70-80% people are happy that atleast we have a game rather than moaning or cribbing for an imperfect game. Most of us had problems when we played the demo and found the game realistically hard but once everyone kept on playing the demo now everyone is an expert.

If you want a proper game try playing online and I bet you won't score 200!;)

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
You saved the game and moment you got out you reloaded the game. Now since people have actually questioned you, you are saying you are 3 down how come suddenly you lost 3 when you were barely losing one.

None of the games are perfect even in Fifa 09 which is one of the best simulation in sports game once you get the hang of the game you can easily score 5-7 goals a game which is quite unrealistic. So a cricket game can provide the same.

Clearly on this forum atleast 70-80% people are happy that atleast we have a game rather than moaning or cribbing for an imperfect game. Most of us had problems when we played the demo and found the game realistically hard but once everyone kept on playing the demo now everyone is an expert.

If you want a proper game try playing online and I bet you won't score 200!;)

i lost 2 quick ones because i got bored of playing ground strokes...
i played like akash chopra till i reached 1000 runs.

fyi, i started to slog like mad and now am 1508/5 in 100 overs.

so even if you consider 0/2, i could still make over 500 runs in 34 overs !!!

EDIT : even i found the demo extremely difficult...i was 6/6 at first play even on NORMAL mode LOL !!
but after playing just for 2-3 days...i found out the areas where you can exploit like crazy which i did and hence
the posted score.

and am cribbing because i thought this might be the game i was waiting for since BLC99 and its the disappointment that has
made me over-critical rather than jealousy or other crap.

Last edited:

nimish_sach

Club Cricketer
You are killing the game for yourself play online and you won't moan or even get bored. Try playing one of the members here. If you have XBOX 360 I ll play against you add me: crickFREAK12 . If you have a PC version play one of the members here and there is a brilliant thread. 500 in 34 overs in nothing big. Even I got 500+ from Ponting but the moment I got bored I used the Declare option rather than carrying on. Try playing online and You ll have a different experience altogether. This game has flaws but is far better than any games released so far. Even BLC99 you could play a test with a run rate of more than 15. Nothing is hard after you have played 10-15 hours on it. Even the best games out in the market give you maximum of 40-50 hours of best gameplay after that they become monotonous unless you play online or against other players.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
You are killing the game for yourself play online and you won't moan or even get bored. Try playing one of the members here. If you have XBOX 360 I ll play against you add me: crickFREAK12 . If you have a PC version play one of the members here and there is a brilliant thread. 500 in 34 overs in nothing big. Even I got 500+ from Ponting but the moment I got bored I used the Declare option rather than carrying on. Try playing online and You ll have a different experience altogether. This game has flaws but is far better than any games released so far. Even BLC99 you could play a test with a run rate of more than 15. Nothing is hard after you have played 10-15 hours on it. Even the best games out in the market give you maximum of 40-50 hours of best gameplay after that they become monotonous unless you play online or against other players.

i'd love to play online but my connection is so slow that "it'll want to
make the bowler tear his hair out
"

10dulkar

Club Cricketer
you have lots of patience to score 1200 runs by just ground strokes.:D Thank god i don have that patience. I'm sure i will enjoy the game and make use of what ever realism this game has.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
you have lots of patience to score 1200 runs by just ground strokes.:D Thank god i don have that patience. I'm sure i will enjoy the game and make use of what ever realism this game has.

the game is certainly enjoyable. much better than its predecessors
but certain issues just ruin the whole experience and potential.

10dulkar

Club Cricketer
the game is certainly enjoyable. much better than its predecessors
but certain issues just ruin the whole experience and potential.
Did you tried ODI and T20 and find any differences to enjoy? How about your bowling in test matches?

Users who are viewing this thread