11/7 ? MANCHESTER MONKEYS v TORONTO TANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Manchester, you're still very likely to reach the actual finals as you have a stronger squad than Toronto, and us teams at the bottom are really languishing :p

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Manchester, you're still very likely to reach the actual finals as you have a stronger squad than Toronto, and us teams at the bottom are really languishing :p
Don't tell them that! Then they'll start to become confident, and we know what happens when a side feels that way

Besides, tell me honestly how Manchester's team is better than ours? They only have one better player than us and that's MS Dhoni.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
I would just like to point out the brutal truth to everybody. THIS IS AN INTERNET FORUM and is only a bit of fun and playing for vCash. Contrary to popular belief you can't trade vCash in for real money.

I know we all love the seriousness in this, but Keiron threatning to sue the PCPL? Come on have some sense and on this one I'm with the PCPL!

Bilal91

International Coach
well done guys...an easy win there...although i think spin deserved the MOM award more than me...but i ain't the one whos complaining...

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Your going to sue? Giggity I know your only 11 but please grow up!

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
You're suing against a clearly defined rule, huh?
People that sue are pathetic, finding loop-holes and just hungry and greedy for money, that is a poor attitude.

Promise me you wont sue Giggity (Im talking bout real life here), it just results in the kind of society that we live in today, with schools, health system etc. so scared of anyone getting hurt or whatever because they get taken to court over pathetic things. Phwoar that was serious! :rolleyes:

Health and safety will be looking in to this! :cool:

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
I don't think its actually possible to sue against a bit of fun on Internet forum?

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Here is how it'll go in the PCPL Tribuneral of Law,

GG: "I'm sueing for 250k, due to our team being chosen and played by PCPL management,"

Judge Jerry: "Did they clearly state that you had to choose a team?"

GG: "Yes,"

JJ: "Did they state what would happen?"

GG: "Yes,"

JJ: "Ok then, the PCPL win."

GG, seriously, pack up and go to bed, you're making yourself look and sound pathetic.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Ok, 250k i'm suing.

Nah no point Keiron. Also my bad for not noticing in the first post about the bit where it says that Rhys can change and choose the lineup he wishes. I don't agree with him being able to choose the team but if that's the rule then I guess we're just gonna have to live with it.

Oh well it's only one game after all. ;)

Sorry Rhys.

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Thanks for the apology.

I'm also sorry for the whole incident, and I hope that the next season of PCPL has an improved system in place, as I'm sure it will!

Ta. :cool:

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
Sad, that slightly dents our record. Anyway I might be the next Jimmy Anderson since one day I bowl well and become the MOM and one day I go at over 10 an over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread