NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I would just change Samuels for Tamim Iqbal.

Robin at 3,Ganguly at 4,Smith at 5 and this is a great batting lineup

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Thing is Samuels is needed with the ball. His darts are more than useful. Not sure of the legality though..

I myself want to see Tamim in there. But, doesn't help his cause when Ryder plays such an innings and Samuels is needed as I said earlier. Smith hasn't put a foot wrong and Mathews has done nothing to be dropped.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Yes, if Ryder would have failed definitely Tamim was in for next match but Ryder playing this inning so well its hard dropping him. Samuels could be dropped, I know he is more then useful bowler but they dont have any problem sacrificing a bowler like him. They have Matthews,Smith,Ganguly,Ryder as the part timers and full time bowlers are also there but obvious :p

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Subrato Roy stadium is just EXCEPTIONAL!!! Looks a world class stadium. For a T20 match, the pitch was excellent. CSK should have scored 170 on that pitch easily and anything above 160 in a T20 game points to a good pitch. The ground looks lush green, and lightning quick. Hope the facilities inside are also as good. This stadium should host some international games soon.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Its hosting the England v India T20 game with Dharamshala hosting the second game.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Dam! Where did Smith find this hitting from. Hope he displays more of it next season in the domestic comp.

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
This win indicated the difference between Ganguly's and Dhoni's captaincy. Ganguly used his bowlers quite well with good changes at regular intervals. So they could restrict CSK under 160. :cheers

Dhoni batted poor and given 20th over to Yo Mahesh. :facepalm

Dhoni should realise now that "Every day is not a New Year Day", what happened in World T20 2007 when he gave last over to Joginder, will not happen again. :D

He should have tried Jadeja in first 10 overs only. If Jadeja could take Gayle's wicket in previous match, why he shouldn't get chance to bowl ?

Daman Mody

Club Captain
Lost all my 84k on CSk....Bankcrupt rite now....Anyone wants to donate some vcash......

Users who are viewing this thread