15 Feb - Bangladesh vs Pakistan - Warmup

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
BD have got a real chance here. Kayes got a start. He shouldn't throw it away. He should play the anchor role.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Cricket's a funny game. A few bad overs, a nice little cameo and BD can be back in the game.

----------

Now its over... :p

Afridi Akhtar

Club Cricketer
Cricket's a funny game. A few bad overs, a nice little cameo and BD can be back in the game.

----------

Now its over... :p

What do you mean by above highlighted word??

----------

Abdur Rehman Shines as Imrul Kayees departs...Men in green on top...128/6

Last edited by a moderator:

Afridi Akhtar

Club Cricketer
Pakis on top as bangladesh loose another wicket.....151/7 IN 32 OVERS...

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
The way Bangladesh started, It was looking like that they could create a upset but meh. Middle order is failing terribly but top order is the real strength for them.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
I dont think its right to tell the score when you post, we can all see that on cricinfo.

Good game for Pakistan. Needed players to stand up and count and it was Shehzad and Misbah with the bat, and Razzaq also got some valubale wickets. Rehmans wickets are also a boost as they show the depth in our team. Would have liked to see Ajmal bowl though.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
I was at the stadium. I left when Ashraful got out. I think it was difficult to bat under lights :p

It was fun, whenever Wahab Riaz and Mohammad Hafeez stood near the boundary, we would shout out their names and they would look back and wave their hands. There was a time when Mohammad Hafeez kept waving his hands at us and Younis Khan and Kamran Akmal were asking him to stop waving his hands and move finer :D

----------

And Shoaib Akhtar bowled a lot during the break on the practice wicket. I don't know why he didn't actually bowl in the match.

Kabooka

International Cricketer
As I said before the start would be extremely crucial for BD. I think its not talent that BD lacks but rather DEPTH in both batting & bowling. Today BD were let down by depth in both theses departments (also PAK were the overall much better side) and they paid the price for that.

Afridi Akhtar

Club Cricketer
And Pakistan Wins the game...

At BKB...some gus dont know man..so iam just updating the scores..thats all,posting score is not a crime...

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
oh woah. I left at 60/3, with Shehzad dropped at 40. I thought they would at least hold them around 250.

@ ZZ: yea Siddons has finally decided he will let Rahim bat at 4, as Rahim wants to bat higher, and it is ideal for a player like him. He is not a slogger. And Ashraful will bat at 6 (I was hoping 7), and that's where he is pressure free and scored most.

Too bad it took an International coach 3 years to figure that out, and trying all these new things before the WC. Should've done it in NZ, and Zim series. Figure crossed, Rahim will get his 1st ODI century

Users who are viewing this thread