Vatican Victors Lineup

shan111
Brendon McCullum (Also our keeper)
Yuvraj Singh
J P Duminy
gudduthemaster
Roofrom50
Big Man
World Champions Please note, he is now a Pure bowler Right arm offspin, incase its missed
w3lshrugby
shantanu_rooney
scion_sid

Pitch : Poor

Sorry to those who missed out(including me :p) but I can't play the whole active team at once. So we're on a rotation policy here. :)

Go VV, lets win our first match of the season!
It looks a decent team. But its definately not capable of defeating us. Ponting has already scored 4 fifties in the practice matches. We are expecting a ton from him. Yusuf also played a gem of an innings in the last match scoring 91 not out. Manchester Divided and Dublin Destroyers have already lost to us (though the series was tied) , and we are looking to win this match too. So beware!

Last edited:

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
Man D's loss to HH was slightly my fault in picking an inappropriate lineup for a Poor pitch, whereas as the VV game was rigged, so...

Manly

Thor
It is worth listening to treva RE: the team guys, he knows what works and what doesn't...

Anyway, let's get a win to begin with, easy peasy.

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Nice to see the Pope deciding to drop the owner there. I'm happy with my inclusion, and the rest of the team looks very promising and we're surely going to kick off our season 2 campaign with a win. I had a chance to leave VV, but decided to stay because I know we've got the structure in place to promote and get back where we belong.

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Nice speech skipper!!! Well guys lets kick start the season with destroying the so called Hitters. Lets finish them of.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
It is worth listening to treva RE: the team guys, he knows what works and what doesn't...

Anyway, let's get a win to begin with, easy peasy.

Finally, someone who talks sense (That tenner is in the post Ben) :p

If we lose this it will be because they have played their internationals at 3 and 4 and we've played them at 1 and 3. Don't worry guys, if we lose it is not down to the fact that VV are better than us, so we've got nothing to lose (Apart from the game, so therefore that's a stupid point).

Carn Hitters!

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
n00bs of Vatican, beware! You shall be crushed at the hands of the Highveld Hitters. Don't worry Treva, we'll try your way next time :p. Shub, you're awesomely awesome at the moment! Keep up the activity. :D Yeah I am being payed to say Man D rules. :spy

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
Meh.. HH will be a pile of rubbish after the match.

Vatican is already celebrating its victory in anticipation ;)
righto:happy

n00bs of Vatican, beware! You shall be crushed at the hands of the Highveld Hitters. Don't worry Treva, we'll try your way next time :p. Shub, you're awesomely awesome at the moment! Keep up the activity. :D Yeah I am being payed to say Man D rules. :spy

a small advice to you, if you put 'Man D rules' word in avatar and Signature,it will be much better:p

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread