Pranav

ICC Board Member
69th match - Kings XI Punjab v Delhi Daredevils

Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium, Dharamsala

34.png

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
no sehwag and ross taylor for delhi today :eek: taylor just when he was looking good he was given break.so now great chance for punjab to beat dd i will say

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A good move to let Unmukt Chand and Andre Russell play another game.
A good start by Delhi, both the openers gone for less than 20. And I guess this is the first time that no run was scored off the bat in the first two overs. :D

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
o no what is happening 20/4 :noway punjab played a match before here they should be looking to post 140 or 150 rather then thinking to much about 170

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
wow warner smashing the bowl like football :eek: .poor fielding from punjab dropped the catch of warner and then missfield

jacobfelix

International Coach
Whew....If it wasnt for Warner's fireworks I think they would have made a mess of this runchase...:rolleyes I shudder to think what would have happened had he gone first ball....

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I put 80000 on this event. Looks good.
Abhishek Sharma,I know you are very passionate about DD, is that because you adore Sehwaq or some other reason, just out of interest, have to admit the team is looking pretty smashing this year.

Last edited:

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
as punjab losing to delhi what it made is mumbai qualified for play offs.and again csk fan will be happy to see that their hopes are alive again :D

Gurjot95

National Board President
This ends the fighting jouring of KXI. Not disappointed at all, We played pretty good with our limited resources. We were out of our captain for most matches but we worked as a team and almost defeated all teams except RR and DD. KXI is the team which finds new Indian talent every year. This is why we play well even w/o big guns. This time these were Mandy, Gurkeerat and Awanna.

All the Best for next year. We are proud of you!

Users who are viewing this thread